Amazon Question

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
Amazon Question

On the passive skills tree, would the those skill work with any weapon that was used by a zon. Example, lets say that i max out critical strike would that skill apply if my zon was using a sword instead of a bow?

Vildecor

Diabloii.Net Member
Absolutely. Critical strike and penetrate work for ALL weapon types. Pierce, however, only works with ranged weapons.

LordMay said:
I'm 99.9% sure that it does.
*adds that 0.1% to LordMay*
As said, all skills except peirce work will any weapon, and peirce will work with bows, crossbows, javelins and throwing axes etc.
Unless stated, all skills work with any weapon type.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
lasagnaman said:
doesn't penetrate have penalties with non-ranged attacks though? or am i totally incorrect?
The +%AR from Penetrate works regardless of weapon - hence why a lot of Tankazons use it, since they don't have any offensive skills to boost AR.

pharaoh

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
*adds that 0.1% to LordMay*
As said, all skills except peirce work will any weapon, and peirce will work with bows, crossbows, javelins and throwing axes etc.
Unless stated, all skills work with any weapon type.
For amazons, this might be true, but it's not true for all classes. For example, Poison Dagger works (in part) for any weapon, while the paladin's Zeal and Vengeance skills won't work with ranged-only weapons, even though there is nothing in the skill description saying they are melee-only.

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
pharaoh said:
For amazons, this might be true, but it's not true for all classes. For example, Poison Dagger works (in part) for any weapon, while the paladin's Zeal and Vengeance skills won't work with ranged-only weapons, even though there is nothing in the skill description saying they are melee-only.
FYI : Poison dagger "bug" is just a display error in LCS. The AR bonus is only applied to dagger.