Amazon.com listing reveals new Diablo tie-in product: Diablo Bestiary: Book Of Adria

fmulder

Site Contributor
https://www.amazon.com/Diablo-Bestiary-Entertainment-Blizzard/dp/1945683201
Sanctuary is home to some of the most dangerous creatures to pull themselves from the pits of hell. Tread lightly, and never fall prey to monsters with the Diablo Bestiary. A celebration of the corrupted beasts and grotesque enemies that players have slain across the franchise’s history, this book is the perfect companion to guide you through the next layer of torment.
I wonder if this is the lead in to the next Diablo game? The way Book of Cain & Book of Tyrael preceded D3 and RoS.
Let the wild speculation begin :)

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
We can only hope it does. I must admit I never read any of the Diablo related books though.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Wild speculation here! Hoping that this does mean something other than simply a new release. Whatever it is, it is good to see the Diablo franchise get some love.

fmulder

Site Contributor
We can only hope it does. I must admit I never read any of the Diablo related books though.
Book of Cain and Book of Tyrael are great. Lots of interesting lore and the artwork is amazing. I suggest getting them if there is a sale on.

goetiagordon

Diabloii.Net Member
A celebration of the corrupted beasts and grotesque enemies that players have slain across the franchise’s history, this book is the perfect companion to guide you through the next layer of torment.

next layer of torment. im gonna say yep.