Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Amazing Blizzard

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Rat, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Rat

Rat IncGamers Member

Amazing Blizzard

I wonder when it's time to fix some of the major bugs. Probably never as they have been around for ages it seems..

Charge bug - When you charge your charachter sometimes gets frozen.

Zeal bug - Sometimes/Often when you zeal you don't do the full series of 5 hits, instead you do single hits. ANNOYING.COM

Boss kill bug - Sometimes when i am several screens away from (for example) diablo i get quest complete. Sometimes when i am half a screen away i get cannot complete quest in this game. You can complete it by joining or creating a different game. One of the most annoying bugs at times.

Bloodmana bug - Sometimes you get cursed with bloodmana by baal even when you have more life than mana.

Also the bug when you sometimes die and don't get to respawn in town doesn't seem to have been fixed either. It happened to be recently.

There are bugs when creating/joining games. I sometimes/often see games which have a level requirement of 0 (zero) which is impossible and even more so to even create such a game. Could be caused by cheaters who knows..

I had a couple more in mind but i got interrupted while i was thinking and i can't remember any more at this time.

2. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

This list could be extended to reach several pages in length. These bugs have been around since D2 came out, and will probably never (ever) be fixed.

Even with bugs, the game is still full playable and enjoyable. It's not bugs that break this game, it's cheats, hacks, bots, you name it.

it doesn't seem like we have a choice anyway. :rolleyes:

3. Rat

Rat IncGamers Member

Yes it's true i have played diablo2 since june 2000 i think and these are just a few of the bugs i have seen.

I'm not sure if the zeal bug existed in 1.09. I don't think so.

Also, it feels like ww gets interrupted alot although it shouln't.

4. Atticus

Atticus IncGamers Member

there is no zeal bug. that's just a display bug, you're still doing the full 5 swings.

5. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Keep in mind that the bloodmana curse has a radius, so it's possible for you to get hit with it even though it's targetted at someone else who is possibly quite close to you.

I've never heard or experienced this bug in my life. Whenever I've died, I've had no problems respawning (unless it's hardcore, of course). Can I get some more info about this?

Do those games actually have people in them? As far as I know, those games are ones that no longer exist, and I think it's just temporary.

Actually, I think there is such a bug with Zeal. Some people think that it's because Zeal operates in a star area, not a circular one which causes the character to attack incorrectly if not in the cardinal directions. I haven't heard too much on it though...

6. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

About creating/joining games...

Yeah, try separating Battle.net issues from game issues. They're two very large lists and shouldn't be confused.

7. Fluffballer

Fluffballer IncGamers Member

The zeal thing is weird. When it happens to me I a) sometimes hear multiple hits per one swing, indicating it's a disaply bug, but b) seem to hit way less frequently than I should be. So something is screwy. I just move somewhere else and it fixes it. Annoying, but not game ending.

8. zirilion

zirilion IncGamers Member

the zeal bug is there or so i think some times its a display one (then i see the mosters life going down a couple of times) but sometimes its just 1 hit

to correct that just reposition your char usind alt+ click closer to the monster your attacking (so that your still facing him) this mostly fixes if not repeat