Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ama gloves...

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by AxlRose, Apr 6, 2005.

1. AxlRose

AxlRose IncGamers Member

Ama gloves...

I found these rare vampirebone gloves at mephi hell today with the mods 20 ias, 3 ll, 15 lightning res and 20 fire res is this good for strafer or should i use LoH?

2. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

LoH of course... no other gloves can really beat the monster 350% vs. demon mod (for PvM of course). Dmg vs. demons really helps a lot in the Pit and Flayer jungle, as well as in other demon-heavy areas.

3. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

Actually a pair of crafted hit power gloves are comparable (and superior) to Laying Of Hands in my opinion...With this crafting recipee you get all the benefits of rare gloves combined with knockback which is very sweet for a bowazon. The gloves you have are very nice, but I think you should use Laying of Hands unless your lightning resist is really bad. You probably have some life leech elsewhere on your gear. Even "ordinary" rare gloves can get sweet mods, for example even more resists than the ones you have on right now.

4. woundead

woundead IncGamers Member

If you think you kill fast enough so you dont need the 350% dmg to demons they are nice.

Just decide what you value the most
    350% or 3ll 15 lr 20 fr

5. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

Another thing to consider is the huge fire res. on the LoH. I've seen and used some pretty godly rare zon gloves and I usually come back to the laying of hands. The 350% to demons is just killer, and the big fire resists seals the deal with me. The only time I've really thought a pair of rares would be better is on a Lightning or Freezing arrow zon, and that's only if they had mana leech, ias, double res, and +2 to a skill tree.

6. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

LOH > Any zon gloves in pvm NOT pvp

+350% damage to demons is godly for many mf places including the pit, chaos sanc, and baal runs