Am I turning retarted? Is my brain melting?

Vladicus

Diabloii.Net Member
Am I turning retarted? Is my brain melting?

oooooook... so..

First of all, observe the screen shot.

http://mars.walagata.com/w/vladicus/m4dPwned.jpg

Done? Ok.

Mind you, this is the best item I have gotten in 1.10 to date.
So I am all happylike and dancing and cheery and creative, so I decide to photoshopperizeify that screenshot.

I assume most of you realised when you saw the title and then saw the screenshot you came to the conclusion of what happened, but for the slow among you, I left the bloody item in the bloody game, which I left.

Bloody hell.

In case you are wondering why I am not screaming profanities, I got that out of my system with several very angry and profane emails to my good friend, who I should probably apologize to the next time I see him.. I'm sure he'll understand, anyhow.

So... Basically, I am angry, tired, and I plan to avoid Diablo for the rest of the week. Play some Fallout Tactics..

Rant Complete.

P.S.
Maybe this thread should have been called Ormus' Vengance.
Guy's probably tired of having his clothing stolen. Why'd he have to pick on me?

mooser^^

Diabloii.Net Member
Vladicus said:
oooooook... so..

Done? Ok.

So I am all happylike and dancing and cheery and creative, so I decide to photoshopperizeify that screenshot.

I assume most of you realised when you saw the title and then saw the screenshot you came to the conclusion of what happened, but for the slow among you, I left the bloody item in the bloody game, which I left.

Bloody hell.

In case you are wondering why I am not screaming profanities, I got that out of my system with several very angry and profane emails to my good friend, who I should probably apologize to the next time I see him.. I'm sure he'll understand, anyhow.

So... Basically, I am angry, tired, and I plan to avoid Diablo for the rest of the week. Play some Fallout Tactics..

Rant Complete.

Ill give you free one if your on west

Vladicus

Diabloii.Net Member
mooser^^ said:
Ill give you free one if your on west
Very generous of you, but alas, I am on East..

And either way, I henceforth refuse to accept or trade Ormus' Robes or any variation thereof... This mutha is mine.

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
Vladicus said:
oooooook... so..

Done? Ok.

Bloody hell.

Rant Complete.

P.S.
Maybe this thread should have been called Ormus' Vengance.
Guy's probably tired of having his clothing stolen. Why'd he have to pick on me?
lol that sucks.

Heh reminds me of the time I was self xfering, joined a game, dropped a bunch of stuff, and left within like a minute. I don't know what I was thinking, but when I heard the channel music come on I was like :rant:

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS said:
Heh reminds me of the time I was self xfering, joined a game, dropped a bunch of stuff, and left within like a minute. I don't know what I was thinking, but when I heard the channel music come on I was like :rant:
LOL, I think I do this way too often. If none of my friends are online, I'll try to mule in public games. After painstakingly looking for a suitable game and then hiding the items, I leave the game and I immediately forget the name of the game. Then I swear to myself it won't happen again and then later that night I do it anyway. This stuff likes to happen late at night.

schlip

Diabloii.Net Member
Wuhan_Clan said:
If none of my friends are online, I'll try to mule in public games. .
IIRC, there's a guide on muling..

But even with that, sometimes I do the same thing, leaving without the game stablized, or better yet, forgetting the name altogether!

Pity that Bnet doesn't have a history log.

All Mojo

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, you could always just copy the game name that you plan to xfer in (control+ c) and just paste the name when you get your other character (control +p). The () are just for people who don't use the computer enough to know those things. :uhhuh:

schlip

Diabloii.Net Member
All Mojo said:
Well, you could always just copy the game name that you plan to xfer in (control+ c) and just paste the name when you get your other character (control +p). The () are just for people who don't use the computer enough to know those things. :uhhuh:
The point was that one can't be as careful all the time.

frozenmagic

Diabloii.Net Member
All Mojo said:
its ctrl+v for paste

happened to me 2. I was self xferring and i just left the game instantly..i was sleepy back then..