Am I the only one?

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Am I the only one?

I find myself constantly typing a reply to posts then not clicking the 'reply' button. Four times so far this evening I have done this. Some of the reasons for my wasted time:

1)My answer would not be taken as well as was intended

B) After re-reading, my answer was really lame

Next) My answer seemed brilliant but what do I know?

5) My answer was definately brilliant but I forgot what it was while I was typing it. All attempts fail to recall the amazing concept so I slap the side of my head and hit the 'go back' button.

Delta) Seems witty at the time but I pass out before hitting the 'reply' button and wake up to note how the post made me sound like a pervert that uses pantyhose for sock puppets.

Am I alone here?

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
i do it all the time. Usually I'll change my mind and decide that posting it wasn't really worth it...ie, the extra post would have been better spent elsewhere... :shocked:

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
answer B fits me.
sometimes ill write a post and then I'll realize that infact its kinda stupid/pointless.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes I type out a reply, then decide 'that might get me in trouble' so I don't post.

I save those posts for the WoW realm forums, unmoderated.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
I just punch it in and send it! I see absolutely no problems in my posts!

Then I spend the next 90 minutes making "minor" reparations the post's tone and language.

You're the lucky one.

Yes, I will be fixing this post too for the next 90 minutes. It's sad.

nosignal

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes I take so long to reply that I usually find that someone else has already said what I wanted to, so I stop.

Gertlex

Banned
Evil Conservative Inc said:
Freet forgot his Alzheimers medicine again!
Everyone who posted before me is senile. Stop filling the pepper shaker with lead flakes and spiking the punch bowl with mercury.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Obviously, this never happens to me.

I think I've thought better of maybe three posts in my entire time here. And two of those were after I'd posted them (and I don't believe in the edit-post destructo option, if some people have seen it everyone might as well).