am i the only one who listends to...

mexicanoloco

Diabloii.Net Member
am i the only one who listends to...

all these great classic rock, metal and progressive rock groups like joe satriani, steve vai, yngwie malmsteen, acdc, nightwish, symphoney x, hendrix, rolling stones, the doors, led zeppelin, AFI, Aerosmith, red hot chilli peppers, zz top, eric clapton, van halen, scorpions, guns n roses....cant think of any more...

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
GNR is "classic rock" now? Damn, you're making me feel like Freet and llad12 over here. Fetch my pipe and slippers, boy, lest my cane find your backside!

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
mexicanoloco said:
all these great classic rock, metal and progressive rock groups like joe satriani, steve vai, yngwie malmsteen, acdc, nightwish, symphoney x, hendrix, rolling stones, the doors, led zeppelin, AFI, Aerosmith, red hot chilli peppers, zz top, eric clapton, van halen, scorpions, guns n roses....cant think of any more...
in a word no :D

joe satriani is my background music whenever i get a chance to play a little "crowbar swings"

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
GNR is "classic rock" now? Damn, you're making me feel like Freet and llad12 over here. Fetch my pipe and slippers, boy, lest my cane find your backside!
maybe he meant they're metal or progressive rock

huh.... that didn't really help

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
I resemble that remark ... ;)

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
My parents listened to what is now Classic Rock when I was growing up, so I have an appreciation for most of them. Although none of them really fit into the category of music I listen to now.

5Ws

Banned
IDupedInMyPants said:
If I had known you were coming, I'd have built a cake.
What efficient spam, 3 posts of exactly the same thing in 3 threads...You'd think he heard you the first time.

SilentMagik

Diabloii.Net Member
mexicanoloco said:
Thats about all my brother listens too. He's a real guitar.."enthusiast".. hrm..

As a matter of fact we're going to a Yngwie Malmsteen concert in June..should be lots of fun. PMusically I favour Satriani to Malmsteen, but Yngwie has more showmanship and that goes a long way. :lol:

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
I know it's only rock and roll (but I like it).

I still listen to the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, and the Who, in addition to just about every mainstream metal/rock band of the 1980s. Call me old-fashioned (and since I listen the Beatles and the Stones, I must be), but I like the old stuff more than the new stuff.

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
mexicanoloco said:
If you add to your list Savatage, Kamelot, Helloween... and erase the chili peppers, then you have most of my music collection. And HOW could you NOT list Pink Floyd?!?

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
mexicanoloco said:
of course not, zeppelin, stones acdc and so on are the best

better question would be who doesn't listen to that music :uhhuh: