am i ready to do uber tristram

Dstarfelia

Diabloii.Net Member
am i ready to do uber tristram

Hey i am new to the druid forum, but i can read that the wolf pack is highly represented so forgive me your less beasty elemental brother.

i have a windy druid level 80 with skills as follows, 31 cyclone armour, 31 twister, 31 tornado, 31 hurricane and 20 oak sage. I have a rare druid +2 circlet with 20 fcr and 20 all resist, i have a rare ammy with +1 druid and 10% fcr and 15 resist all, Enigma dusk shroud. Spirit sword, (gonna replace with hoto in a week or two) Lidless wall with a p diamond. Trangs gloves, Sanders boot, witch will be replaced with war travs. a rare ring with 20 resist all and 10 frc, and a dwarf star, and ik belt ( i got nightsmoke. but i use ik) Please help, tell me where i need to get better gear so i can solo ubers, or do so with minimal back up. (a friend can bo me.) any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I don't think even the godliest wind druid can do ubertrist, even with a friend's bo. To do ubertrist you need lots of life, crushing blow, fast attack speed, 85+% chance to hit any of the monsters there, and especially.... life tap. Unfortunately a wind druid has none of these. I would suggest using a smiter, they are the best and fairly cheap. All other uber trist builds are very expensive and not as good.

Dstarfelia

Diabloii.Net Member
but, like most wolf brothers, i am rather biased against pallys. so do you know of any non pally build that can do it?

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
A fury druid... A frenzy Barb... A kicksin...

They are all capable, with the sin being my favorite (although, I probably shouldn't say that on this forum...)

Laz

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Von Lazuli said:
A fury druid... A frenzy Barb... A kicksin...

They are all capable, with the sin being my favorite (although, I probably shouldn't say that on this forum...)

Laz
no you shouldn't grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :laughing:

TheBassman

Diabloii.Net Member
Fury druid with Up'd Ribby and Dracul's grasp will do the trick, actually the druid is rather inexpensive as well. Go go Uber killing druids!

~LesC

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can get your hands on an Eternity flail - I would take a stab at it - worse come to worse ask for help if you get overwhelmed. It should be possible with that weapon - no guarantees. Crowd control might be a little dicey though. However, I do not know if that is too expensive for you.

I'd say your best bet for a druid build is to in fact go the melee route - which can be very inexpensive :)

Dstarfelia

Diabloii.Net Member
Alrighty, i am in a game right now (go figure, a Hell game with an soj counter) and i would like to know if i have any chance what so ever against d clone. I do have a natures peace ring, will this help me kill him? i got a spirit monarch, so add that also, and a call to arms (personal bo yay!!!) anybody know if i cant do it? i would like to kill him solo (my first time killing him) but if i have to i could call for help. please respond.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
awww... shame.

I can't ever get Dclone to spawn either. The SoJ counter always appears in a normal or nm game.

You'll need to hit dclone with a melee weapon for the PMH to trigger.

OR:

give your merc some form of poison damage, and keep him alive during the fight. poison stops regen. Insight is a nice source of this. You could also keep a poison creeper around during the fight.

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
they are weak if played bad.........a smiteadin badly played can't do uber.........but don't say that druids are in general bad caracters because a godly ele/shape druid can beat almost any character in the game

Dstarfelia

Diabloii.Net Member
The connection was interupted, yet the next game mephisto decides to drop and eth HoZ!!!!! When i saw it drop i was like "meh, crap," (i had never found one before or seen one for that matter, but i had heard about it) and when i identified it believe me, the neighbors could hear me swearing.

JettJagwar

Diabloii.Net Member
diablomasterr said:
i wudnt do uber tristram wit a druid man, they r weak charicters
search for my posts "what charm" and "what charm (revisited)". my wolf is far from godly... solo'd d-clone / pwned ubers. learn how to spell while you re at it.