Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

am i missing something or are the sticky posts broken? ifr

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by ydmos, Jan 31, 2004.

1. ydmos

ydmos IncGamers Member

am i missing something or are the sticky posts broken?

I can't seem to access the sticky posts on top. I get an empty shell from the board ( headers and footers, page numbers ) but no actual messages. It's possible I'm just missing something, so if you know what's going on feel free to enlighten me.

Thx,
    +Yd

2. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

Unfortunately, just 3 days ago the sites database decided to delete itself and the backup was corrupt.

Leaving us with Empty threads.

The mods just haven't gotten around to cleaning things up yet, I'm sure they're trying to access all the information they can to see where everything stands.

3. ydmos

ydmos IncGamers Member

K, thanks for the info

4. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

sucks too, I been wanting to update myself with Hal's Concentrate build again..as far as his mentioned items.
    I cant remember if he said in the boot sections WarTravs, or Gorefoot? I'm thinking Gore's?

5. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

They archived a slightly older version of my guide over in the compendium, you can read it there: http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=506

As for the boots, Gore Riders (Lord, not Gorefoot) are theoretically better, though there is a debate in the druid forum that War Travs are better for werebears, and seeing how Conc barbs and werebears are virtually the same thing, it's worth thinking over. I've been testing it for awhile, and will mention it in the next version of the guide (if they fix the boards so I can replace the old guide with it, and if Elly gets back to me about updating the compendium), but they are generally very close, so use whichever you like better.

-Hal