Am I insane or is Battle.net?

Artegal

Diabloii.Net Member
Am I insane or is Battle.net?

WTF? Why does it cost 236,000+ gold to repair from 68 to 70 durability for my caddy Beast runeword or my Archon plate Enigma (about the same for each). The repair cost are over 500,000 now! I'm running out of Ort and Ral runes, and I don't want to spend all my gaming to time looking items! Once again, WTF!!!

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Sup. means "superior". And often times it costs more than that to repair one durability. I suggest you save up on orts :lol:

azn_gamer2003

Diabloii.Net Member
pliu said:
Use repair recipe to repair:D
Dude he is try looking at his post. Although It does suck that ur spending 300k per repair, but if you were to collect those wands/staves/something like that, they ive off a lot of gold per sell, because of a) charges they have or b) they have +skills to high level skills, try picking them up. You might be suprised bow much they are worth in hell.

toolthegod

Diabloii.Net Member
Just make a PK char. kill ppl then pick up the gold. :lol:
j/k
do what I do, I have a gold finding char. Wealth armor, chance glove add 500% more gold from monsters. and then with Ali Baba (2-247% more gold)
kill stuff in act 1 hell lvl. :thumbsup:
you can pick up lots of gold. takes me about 15-30 to max out my gold stash. :wave:

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Artegal said:
Yep it's superior. ***GULP***
Unless you feel like carrying around millions of gold pieces constantly or have an endless account of ort+ral runes always make your runewords in non superior items. My zon made her chains of honor in a regular archon plate and it only costs 2k or so per durability point which is very reasonable.

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
my non sup beast caddy costs 330k to repair from 7.........

i don't even use it lol cuz i'm afraid i wont have enuf gold to repair it just when i need it

btuttle1

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a note on the repair recipes, they don't replenish charges on the item. I had the same problem with my Marrowalks. It would cost me about 50k to repair/replenish them. I tried the cube recipe and the durablility was back to 100% but the charges were not replenished.

Arctic_Fox

Diabloii.Net Member
Knowledge is power:

1 Ort Rune + Weapon = Fully Repaired Weapon
Use this Rune + Your Horadric Cube to repair your weapon. You cannot repair Ethereal items.

1 Ral Rune + Armor = Fully Repaired Armor
Use this Rune + Your Horadric Cube to repair your armor.

And now for the goodies..

1 Ort Rune + 1 Chipped Gem (any kind) + Weapon = Fully Repaired and Recharged Weapon
You cannot repair ethereal weapons.

1 Ral Rune + 1 Flawed Gem (any kind) + Armor = Fully Repaired and Recharged Armor
You cannot repair ethereal armor. Armor refers to any sort of armor, including helms, boots, belts, gloves and shields, not just body armor

Apologetix

Diabloii.Net Member
run hell council with a goldfind char. i had a gf barb in .09 and it was profitable.. i didnt mf but i was a shopper =)

although my favorite hobby is kinda useless now because no body likes cruels anymore..

pliu

Banned
btuttle1 said:
Just a note on the repair recipes, they don't replenish charges on the item. I had the same problem with my Marrowalks. It would cost me about 50k to repair/replenish them. I tried the cube recipe and the durablility was back to 100% but the charges were not replenished.
they do replenish the charges, you need put a chip(weapon) or flawed (armor)gem in :D

Arctic_Fox

Diabloii.Net Member
pliu said:
they do replenish the charges, you need put a chip gem in :D
Which is what i said just 3 posts above this, but anyways.. :buddies: .

It never hurts to review the info on the Arreat Summit.