Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Am I being unfairly suspicious?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by luuuucifer, Apr 3, 2004.

1. luuuucifer

luuuucifer IncGamers Member

Am I being unfairly suspicious?

I've been spending time in the trade forums, and I've noticed two kinds of traders:

1. Have millions of high end uniques such as IK Armors, Tal Armors, Gf, Wf for trade, but never have any azurewraths or arachnid meshes

2. Have millions of anni charms, and try to trade for mid-uniques all the time.

I'm thinking that type 1 are all pindle botters (one of them admited to me), since if they are running the pits or something, they would have plenty of arachnid meshes to trade too. And running pindle all day long is just inhuman

Type II could be the ones who use a find DC program all day. Since if they play normally, I can't imagine them still asking for mid-uniques such as marrowwalks... etc...

What does anyone else think?

2. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

Unless you feel like exploiting the marrowalk bug...

3. toader

toader Banned

As for type 2....

It could be that they just IP hunt DClone. I only IP hunted Dclone for about 1.5 weeks, and in that time I got about 6-7 anni charms. From the time I started a hunt to the time I got a charm, it only took me about .5-1.5 hours for a charm.

When everyone gets on the same server and sells non-ladder sojs...it can happen very very fast. I got in on it late also...I imagine the people that do this for fun (it is very thrilling fighting dclone) and do it in place of MFing, have quit a few anni charms.

4. ZonnyWonny

ZonnyWonny IncGamers Member

Some of us are rich just cuz we have no life :)

5. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

I think you have some good points there. Or maybe many of the traders want to keep their Arachnid meshes when they find them, because they are useful for many characters? That explanation can be true in some of the cases, but still I believe your theory is true - sadly enough.

6. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

You'd be surprised how many people on this forum don't see botting as a large issue. I often make a mockery of it.

7. ahcw

ahcw IncGamers Member

Wow that's sad, I myself have often wondered if people on here bot or not, but I will never accuse anyone without proof of course. Sigh, botting being ok......sigh :(.

8. th5418

th5418 Banned

I know some people that bot on this forum. No biggie. I dont really trade that much. I don't use hacks myself, but I could care less where my items come from unless its duped.

9. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I bot.

Beers that is.

10. Uriah_Heep

Uriah_Heep IncGamers Member

Don't forget your special vote-bot from Japan for your "win-pointless-poll-in-any-website" project :lol: