Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

alvl list, ilvl list, mlvl list -> where?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by d2isnotanrpg, Apr 2, 2004.

1. d2isnotanrpg

d2isnotanrpg IncGamers Member

alvl list, ilvl list, mlvl list -> where?

Where can I find lists of the current 1.10 patch? I need to know how to answer questions such as:

Where should I hunt to find items of ilvl XX, and therefore monsters of mlvl XX drop it (since mlvl=ilvl when monsters drop, and mlvl is set to area level in nm/hell)?

Where is the best place to hunt for affix <some prefix> or <some suffix> on <some base item>? For example, jeweler's of simplicity on a monarch.

Where is the best place to find YY base item type so that it will get max sockets from larzuk? (the ilvl of certain staves must be high enough, for instance, akara in nightmare always gives staves of high enough ilvl for 2 sockets on short staves - why you shop from her for enchant staves)

I want a list of all item's socket variance (ilvl 1-18 for 1 socket, ilvl 19-24 for 2, etc).

I've heard from lots of people that d2data.net is very inaccurate, but it holds the answers to some of my questions if it is actually accurate. It has the affix levels of all prefixes and suffixes for instance. All I have to do is pick a prefix and a suffix, then browse the monster list by Index(Level) until I find the monsters who can drop both, and make sure they can drop the treasure class of the base item I want.

So, where can I find accurate 1.10 info on affix level, monster level, and item level data?

2. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

With ATMA's Drop calculator.

Dectgap's 1.10 affixcalc

Any monster with Mlvl 40 or higher. You need Ilvl 40 or more to guarantee max sockets from Larzuk.

The monster drop info and monster info are inaccurate, the rest should be fine. If a monster has Mlvl equal to Alvl doesn't mean it can drop that affix, you need this formula to calculate if it can (Mlvl = Ilvl):

3. d2isnotanrpg

You've been very helpful, thanks a lot. I'm back with another question.

The values on the arreat summit in parenthesis, on the paladin shield page, on the shield auto-mod's, are those ilvl's? For instance, they list:

"
    Paladin Shield Auto Mods
    Shimmering - All Resistances +5-10 (1)
    Rainbow - All Resistances +8-15 (18)
    Scintillating - All Resistances +16-30 (28)
    Prismatic - All Resistances +25-35 (39)
    Chromatic - All Resistances +35-45 (50)

OR

Sharp - +15-30 To Attack Rating, +10-20% Enhanced Damage (10)
    Fine - +31-60 To Attack Rating, +21-30% Enhanced Damage (18)
    Warrior's - +61-80 To Attack Rating, +31-40% Enhanced Damage (30)
    Soldier's - +81-100 To Attack Rating, +41-50% Enhanced Damage (42)
    Knight's - +101-121 To Attack Rating, +51-65% Enhanced Damage (50)
    " [Arreat Summit]

So, say, if I were looking for a rondache with 45% resist all (required level 6 like all rondache's), would I need ilvl 50 or higher areas (nightmare flayers ideally - mlvl 50)? I dont think the numbers in parenthesis are clvl req's cus I have rondache's with 28 resist all.

Also, if that is indeed the ilvl and I need ilvl50+ to get the best automod to spawn (on ANY class specific item, in this case paladin shields), it would definately get max sockets from larzuk since it's ilvl is greater than 40?

ALSO, Atma's drop calculator is great, but what if I'm looking for superior items, like a superior 45% resist all rondache? Same place I'd find a 45% resist all rondache, but I just take off ALL my magic find, I'm assuming?

EDIT:
    Oh, and for that formula you listed, according to the affix-calc, qlvl is for most of the items I'm seeking 1. And also since the ilvl is below 98.5, it usually defaults to alvl=ilvl-qlvl/2, which ends up setting the alvl=ilvl-0.5. Does this mean for each affix I'm looking for, I can't find monsters of the exact mlvl=ilvl? Since alvl is one below ilvl (rounded), I have to find monsters of at least one level higher than the affix I want, in all cases?

Thanks for the help :)

4. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

Those are called Affix levels, or Alvl. For those to spawn you need an item with a max Alvl of 50 or higher.

Yes.

Yep, and kill as fast as possible. It's still going to take a while to find such a low Qlvl shield from Mlvl 50 monsters.

The division is rounded down, so with Qlvl 1 items the max Alvl is equal to the Ilvl. And as the Ilvl from items dropped from monsters is equal to their monster lvl, it's actually: max_alvl = Mlvl.

Levels with Mlvl 50 monsters (nightmare):
    Great Marsh
    Flayer Jungle
    the two Spider caves.

The monsters in the sublevels of the Flayer Jungle are Mlvl 51.

5. d2isnotanrpg

Thanks I didn't know that 1/2 rounded down to zero.

You've been a lot of help, I think I can now search in the most optimal areas for items I want. Thanks :thumbsup:

6. Gorny

Gorny Banned

7. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

8. Gorny

Gorny Banned