Alternate weapon set for my PvP Bowie?

Koshio

Diabloii.Net Member
Alternate weapon set for my PvP Bowie?

Hey guys :) Getting back into D2 after a couple month hiatus, and I'm going right back into working on my bowie. I've decided that I run quick enough to not justify switching to Harmony all the time... it really doesn't help that much. So I'm going to go with some one-hander and a shield. I've been looking at two things: One being throwing on a Titans and maybe pumping strength (I'm only level 76) to put on a Stormshield and then have a one-point Lightning Fury at my disposal, though I'm not sure why I would ever use it over GA -- OR going with a SS and a one-hander that has some Open Wounds. If I let off a bunch of GAs and then switch weapons, do my open wounds mods apply to those arrows? (Same question but for Slows Target too, please :p)

Thanks,
Koshio

Edit: Yes, I'm too lazy to search. >.>

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
you could consider using a spirit and a demon limb for the ability to cast a nice enchant

or a spirit/cta for nice bos

but obviously you wouldnt attack with either of those options..

how about a phoenix phase blade/ss combo?

again not for attacking, but you can switch over to them after clearing a room and viola, healed.

tinncann25

Diabloii.Net Member
I play a lot of pvp with my javazon, the most effective way a bowzon can try and kill me is to have titans and a sanctuary or other resistance shield on switch

your run faster and you have more resistance to deal with casters.

You may want to use ss or wits gaurd for block, if you plan on dueling melee characters.