Als-anti-daily questions Thread(pally area qs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Als

Banned
Als-anti-daily questions Thread(pally area qs)

Question1: Why do people stack conviction higher then 25?
Anwser1: To negate an opponents conviction, in pvp and pvm the higher level of conviction becomes the dominant aura to the other conviction. The other conviction(yours or your opponents) becomes the inactive one and gives you no bonuses.

Question2: Do auras of the same skill stack?
Anwser2: Yes they do, this is the basis of the daydreamer, and Auradin builds. Please read the guides for more info.

Question3: Why would you max the resist Fire or light or cold auras?
Anwser3: You would max these because they give a hidden bonus of +1 resists per every two "hard points" invested into the skill. With all 3 maxed and having maxed resists in hell your total resists will be 85 all.

Question4: Why can i not see a charger on my mini map?
Anwser4: Charge desycnhes and makes it so you cannot be seen on the map. This gives a huge advantage to a charing paladin because not only does he cover alot of ground but he also cannot be seen!

Question5:Will 2 of the same item auras stack, such as 2 beasts or other weapons?
Anwser5:Yes they will it is the same case as with the other aura items.

Question6:What is charge lock?
Anwser6:Charge lock is an bug in which you die with the charge skill on and go and retreive your body and find that you can not use this skill anymore. To get rid of this simply rejoin the game.

Well thats it for now ill add more later. If you have any others to add on please do. This was created to limit the number of stupid questions we see around the forums such as....Do Auras stack? Or such other annoying questions. This is in a way the same thing as the faq only i am not listing the breakpoints and such but anwsering some of the unknown commonly anwsered questions.

Bigrob

Banned
aura of the same skill does not stack. If u have lvl 20 holy shock and ur using dream, (lvl15 holy shock) then the higher lvl of holy shock will be used. U wont get lvl 35 at this point.

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
Als said:
This was created to limit the number of stupid questions we see around the forums such as....Do Auras stack? Or such other annoying questions. This is in a way the same thing as the faq only i am not listing the breakpoints and such but anwsering some of the unknown commonly anwsered questions.
You may say, they're annoying and in your words stupid questions.
But, to a new player they are not. If you don't wish to answer the members question or questions, then please don't.
Other members don't mind answering new members questions.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahahahaa Als, nice. Dude I seriously dont think this will stop people's stupid questions. Newbs are newbs. They are "new" so they join a forum and the first thing they do is post Dream/Holy Shock Q. "Does holy shock from dream and holy shock from pally stack" How many times did we answer that? How many more will we answer it, alot. Newbs dont search and newbs dont look at other threads. They just post their own. Or go into a thread with lots of writing and post. You cant stop them. It's in their genes:D

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
IMCanadian,
You started in May.
Like I said, if you don't want to answer the questions of new members then please don't. The vets of the forum answer plenty.

Does the name hellzdemond come to mind Als>? P.M. Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.