Alright you mixed drink people...

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Alright you mixed drink people...

So heres the thing, I have a little bit of rum and a little bit of scotch left in 2 bottles and as opposed to drinking them both with the ever so popular mixer of coke or water for the scotch, I was wondering if anyone could give me a tasty way of mixing with those ingredients. Now they can both be used in the same drink or give me ones that require only rum or only scotch, the only catch is those are the only two Alcoholic pieces I can lay my hands on. So help your beaver, he demands it. :hanky:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
DOC said:
So heres the thing, I have a little bit of rum and a little bit of scotch left in 2 bottles and as opposed to drinking them both with the ever so popular mixer of coke or water for the scotch, I was wondering if anyone could give me a tasty way of mixing with those ingredients. Now they can both be used in the same drink or give me ones that require only rum or only scotch, the only catch is those are the only two Alcoholic pieces I can lay my hands on.
Rum and scotch? Hmmm.... can't think of anything off the top of my head. If no one else has suggested anything by the time I get home I'll open up my old 'recipe book'.

So help your beaver, he demands it. :hanky:
.... No comment. :grin:

Johnny

Banned
One beer funnel in each nostril then empty the bottles into each funnel.

That'l make you see god.

kobold

Banned
Nothin' fancy to offer you, but here's what I would go with:

Rum & eggnog. Mmmmmm.... had a couple of these the other night. It was awesome. I feel another one coming on tonight.

Plain old scotch and water after the rum and eggnog.

Don't mess with simple and good. :thumbsup:

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
HockeyChic said:
Why, thank you kind sir. *blushes*
I think im going with cranberry and sprite as mixers, because I was able to find that I can substitute scotch or rum in the recipe, which means I can drink both my bottles! YAY! Erm, yes, going to have good monday night on the town, love these 4 day weekends.

skihard

Banned
innorton38 said:
Is it spiced rum? Capt Morgan's and Mountain Dew tastes EXACTLY like cream soda.
Really HC and I love cream soda and I do have MD and the captian at the house so might have to try this evening

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
innorton38 said:
Is it spiced rum? Capt Morgan's and Mountain Dew tastes EXACTLY like cream soda.
Would that be golden spice or jamaican rum?
Im guessing golden spice, but you can never be sure :shocked: