Almost that time of the year again for avatars

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny said:
With the holidays about a month an a half away, we'll soon start seeing seasonal avatars again.

So, contest time:

Who can come up with the funniest/goofiest/silliest/scariest/etc. Haloween avatar?

The prize: bragging rights for a year and a date with Qbi.
But we don't do seasons here. :embarassed:
I'll stick with Sailor V then, unless someone suggests me something.

Gorny

Banned
Vivi said:
But we don't do seasons here. :embarassed:
I'll stick with Sailor V then, unless someone suggests me something.
I think you misunderstand, by seasonal I am referring to Christmas time, we all to Holiday type avatars around then.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny said:
I think you misunderstand, by seasonal I am referring to Christmas time, we all to Holiday type avatars around then.
Ah, I thought you most of all refered to Haloween, which is not popular here. St Maarten is already bad enough as it is here.
but since I don't do Christmas either.....:jig:

Isolde212

Banned
My hallowe'en tar is my kitty wine bottle pic. But I have that up all the time. Perhaps I need to find a new one but that one always seems to get good reception.

Gorny

Banned
mhl12 said:
hm... ff theme + halloween (for me at least)

..interesting...

You could always use a really wierd haloween version of Cait Sith, or Vincent Valentine or something.

Gorny

Banned
ModeratelyConfused said:
*Takes the hearing aid out of Freets mouth and the teeth off of his ear and replaces them properly*

*sits Freet in a chair near the fire, close enough so that his feet start to get too warm and his head starts to tan a bit*

*adds an id tag to Freet*

*covers freet with a sheet*

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm... I have an idea or two.

Camille said:
After seeing the one my husband made of our son, I decided to make one of our daughter.
Playing favourites? Tsk, tsk. :grin:

SuggestiveName said:
Islamofachobbes.

Yep, I'm going to hell for this, I'm sure.
Just don't get it published in Jyllands Posten.