(ALMOST FREE) nightmare + hell mode forges, +2 Ist runes, i need unfinished quests ;)

TheRedFuneral

Diabloii.Net Member
(ALMOST FREE) nightmare + hell mode forges, +2 Ist runes, i need unfinished quests ;)

Ive got 2 ist runes on a mule ready to go, and will give nightmare, and hell mode forges to someone who will do the following for me:

I WILL GIVE THIS DEAL TO THE FIRST PERSON TO POST/PM (ONE OR THE OTHER) I WILL GO BY THIS WEBSITES TIME STAMPS TO DETERMINE WHO WAS FIRST
I AM ALREADY IN HELL MODE ACT 5, I DO NOT NEED A RUSH, JUST THE FOLLOWING QUESTS

NORMAL MODE:
  • radament
  • anya
  • Lam esams tome
NIGHTMARE MODE:
  • Den of evil (you must kill all mosters and leave the LAST MONSTER for me to kill or else i will not get quest, try and leave somethin easy like a fallen)
  • Radament
  • Lam esams tome
  • izual
  • anya
HELL MODE:
  • Shenk
  • Radament
  • Izual
  • Lam esams tome
  • anya

and possibly golden bird quest, if it happens to drop

i will check back here in about 15 minutes to determine who gets this deal

i will send mule with (2) Ist runes as soon as ALL quests are done (i will leave positive feedback once they are all complete as well), i will give nightmare forge at the end of all nightmare quests, i will give hell forge at the end of all hell mode quests

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: (ALMOST FREE) nightmare + hell mode forges, +2 Ist runes, i need unfinished quest

I can give you a hand if you want. WC_Leprechaun message me

VespeneGas

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: (ALMOST FREE) nightmare + hell mode forges, +2 Ist runes, i need unfinished quest

dibs! 10char

Edit: dang, always the second fastest! gl hf etc :)

Last edited:

TheRedFuneral

Diabloii.Net Member

I can give you a hand if you want. WC_Leprechaun message me
RealmOftheWolf was first, congrats, ill find you in-game in a minute

im done with this thread, this needs to be locked or closed or whatever :thumbup: