Allow me to introduce myself

TheWormishOne

Diabloii.Net Member
Allow me to introduce myself

Hello! I've been a lurker on these forums for a while now, and figured I it was time to surface again. I used to visit these forums frequently back in the days of DiabloII classic, but I never posted much anyway, and I got tired of re-registering every other month due to forum vipes, server upgrades and what not. I doubt anyone would remember me, though.

I've been playing Diablo since the original. I didn't have an internet connection back then, and singleplayer kind of stuck with me when DiabloII got released. I like playing at my own pace, and I always found MP to be a bit too hastefull. I got burnt out somewhere halfway through waiting for 1.10, and allthough I still considered it my favourite game of all time, all things DiabloII vanished from my life for some time. When 1.10 finally arrived I only played it for a couple of short periods of time. This spring my great love for this game finally returned, and I returned to frequent these forums once more. They have been a great source for tips and strategies while learning to remaster the different classes, and I would like to thank all the people who contribute to make them so.

I still lack an internet connection at home, so don't expect me to run these forums down. I will however try to contribute what little I can. (I tend to play the game "on feel", though, and so I lack insight into the more underlying game mechanics.)

And, oh, English is not my native language and I'm aware that my grammar and spelling aren't always top notch.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
*hands TheWormishOne a full juvi that'll heal his poor tortured shins*

Welcome to the SPF! :) Enjoy your stay here!

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
TheWormishOne said:
And, oh, English is not my native language and I'm aware that my grammar and spelling aren't always top notch.
Could have fooled me!

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, your English is better than half the native speakers, sadly I tend to fall in that group.

WElcome! Enjoy this goodies basket of goodies, squid repelant and a coupon for a free drink of your choice at the EMB.

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Don't worry about your grammar - it'll still be better than all the australians on the forum. They're the only race in the world who think that sex is a number! Enjoy your stay here.

MAAM

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
mad.as.a.meataxe said:
They're the only race in the world who think that sex is a number! Enjoy your stay here.

MAAM
Actually, "sex" is the Latin spelling for six. Funny thing is we had a Latin teacher who taught "qu" was pronounced "k" so 5 (quinque) 6 (sex) was the best remembered phrase.

Disco-neck Ted

The Dark Library
That's hilarious. Better than the time in HS english when my friend asked the teacher, "Is that with the left hand?"

The word, of course, was "masticating".

Oh, and welcome aboard, Wormish. Enjoy your stay.

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
ello ello chap ! and welcome to the SPF !! remember its kinda like 7/11 in here. the threads may not always be open, but their always doing business.

cheers, C.T.