all those that wanted my gear[since i was quitting]

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
all those that wanted my gear[since i was quitting]

i realized i wanted to have one last bravado before i permanently leave this ladder season. i'm currently building a hardcore barb. and i have a pretty slick trade list on the trade forums uswest. take a look if u have anything on ladder uswest hardcore and u're willing to trade me for my ladder uswest gear, let me know.

Ifrit18

Banned
Such tasty items! Nooo! :rant:

Good luck on HC and beware of fire enchanted critters in nightmare! Can't believe blizz did nothing about that! :rant:

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
You greedy bastard, not giving away your own gear, how dare you. :lol:
hey i suggested a tournament for my items, no one bought in. i asked for some ideas and still no one gave me any. i am forced to trade then.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll just come by your place and take that stuff punk! you're somewhere in riverside, it won't take me long, you'll come running when I use my fake candygram trick

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I'll just come by your place and take that stuff punk! you're somewhere in riverside, it won't take me long, you'll come running when I use my fake candygram trick
aww crap now i gotta go hide in my fallout shelter.

mepersoner

Diabloii.Net Member
coldarmy13 said:
i realized i wanted to have one last bravado before i permanently leave this ladder season. i'm currently building a hardcore barb. and i have a pretty slick trade list on the trade forums uswest. take a look if u have anything on ladder uswest hardcore and u're willing to trade me for my ladder uswest gear, let me know.
Trading is not allowed in the druid forum.

Ifrit18

Banned
I have a lvl 87 wind druid but need to remake him because I made the mistake of going with no blocking :rant:.

He is such an easy target in duels without enigma and CTA.

Burnt_toasty

Diabloii.Net Member
mepersoner said:
Trading is not allowed in the druid forum.

How interesting that some people here are so inhospitable to newcommers that clearly violate the forum ethics because they are new, but when it comes to someone you know, its okie. This thread shouldnt have gotten this far. I love this forum but quit honestly I am totally disgusted by some of the 'veterans' forum encouraging Coldarmy rather than the opposite. Funny how some of you pouted in the thread about how the forum is going to HELL and here you are doing the same thing. Hypocrites. Im disgusted.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
that's fine. i simply stated that since ppl here are more interested with my items than anywhere else, and that it's partly due to my last thread, i thought that i would let u guys know. i have not posted this in any other forums but the trade ones. funny how ppl are all cool with me with i say i'll give my weapons and stuff to them, but the moment i don't, they turn their back on me. i never listed any items in this thread anyway. i guess i should have linked. i won't be coming back to this forum, i belong in the pala forum anyway. tell gar he might as well delete my threads. if any of u want to reach me, i suggest going thru pm.

out
-bb

mepersoner

Diabloii.Net Member
coldarmy13 said:
that's fine. i simply stated that since ppl here are more interested with my items than anywhere else, and that it's partly due to my last thread, i thought that i would let u guys know. i have not posted this in any other forums but the trade ones. funny how ppl are all cool with me with i say i'll give my weapons and stuff to them, but the moment i don't, they turn their back on me. i never listed any items in this thread anyway. i guess i should have linked. i won't be coming back to this forum, i belong in the pala forum anyway. tell gar he might as well delete my threads. if any of u want to reach me, i suggest going thru pm.

out
-bb
That's irrevelant BB. I'm always on your side except when you're breaking forum rules. You break the rules, you get offended when it's pointed out. It isn't about being nice to you, it's about enforcing the rules. Don't get personal with it. It's rediculous that you would feel betrayed because I pointed out you were breaking the rules. I mean seriously, what kind of logic is that? Plus, it was VERY hypocritical for the rest of the druids who are complaining about everyone else to come in here and chat it up and not say anything about you breaking the rules, don't you agree?