All my stuf just POOFED!

mickepervo

Diabloii.Net Member
All my stuf just POOFED!

Is there a ladder reset??
Cuz i got message Server down. i loged out and in and all my stuff was gone, well all ladder stuff anyways.

mickepervo

Diabloii.Net Member
No absolutley not. i just scaned my comp and no keylogger whas found. the strange thing is that this happend realy fast. i was playing on my paly. and i loged out and in for maby 4 sec and then the stuff was gone

And if some one would have hacked me. why not just change the password?

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
some of your items could have been duped, were you in a public game with lots of others?

mickepervo

Diabloii.Net Member
A arachnid poofed and it was self found. so no it has noting to do whit duped items

And also, this is 8 chars im talking about. all good stuf on all chars and mules. if i where hacked the left a 180% zaka why wouldent they take that one? this is so wierd...

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
if you died multiple times in a game and picked up some items from your body, when you save and exit, you only keep the corpse with the most expensive gear on it

edit: strange, not sure what happend, try contacting bliz and see if they can roll back your account

mickepervo

Diabloii.Net Member
I just sent them a e-mail, but what are the odds the are going to roll back the acc? i have no hope what so ever :cry:

mythos

Diabloii.Net Member
Are all the characters gone? Or just the items?

I once had a problem (well its was a blizz server issue) where I couldn't see any of my characters. It looked just like they had been deleted. I found out it was a glitch because a bunch of people on these forums had the same problem. What I did was fill out a form (its on Battle.net somehwere, its called lost character recovery, or something like that) and blizz restored them. There are certain conditions to the form though.

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
Very odd... Sounds almost like a server roll back, but across 8 characters? I honestly doubt that you'll even get so much as an automaded email from blizzard, but, you never know... Worth a try I guess... Sorry for your loss...

*Requiem_Death

Gorny

Banned
Hmmm ...

I don't think there was a ruststorm or anything.

If there was a ladder reset, you would not lose anything any ways.

So, the only valid explanations are:

A server rollback

You died several times and lost the items on one of your corpses that you did not recover.

You used some sort of third party app that you are not mentioning.

You traded for (in the past) the items that poofed on you, and they finally poofed.

You fell for the /dnd scam and gave out your account name and password.

Or?