Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

All My Circuits Mafia Game!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Marahumm, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Marahumm

Marahumm IncGamers Member

All My Circuits Mafia Game!

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you, no matter what.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: ThunderCat
    Unvote: ThunderCat

WRONG!!!
    Vote: TC
    Vote: ChunderTat
    Vote Thundercat
    Unvote i_like_pie
    WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post a day).

15) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

2. Marahumm

Re: All My Circuits Mafia Game!

It is now NIGHTTIME

The night phase will last 24 hours. Whoever has things to do, make sure it gets done.

Night 1:
    Feysal - nk

Day 1:
    nurman - lynched - Robot Santa

Night 2:
    Flip10thMtn - nk
    Zarniwoop - nk

Day 2:
    Ankeli - lynched - Hedonismbot

Night 3:
    Uraj - nk

Day 3:
    BoD Trader - lynched - Scruffy/Cult Member

Night 4:
    Gorny - nk
    FalconGK - nk
    Laarz - nk
    korialstraz - nk

Players left alive: 7 (4 votes to lynch, 5 to lock)
    Leopold Stotch
    LozHinge the Unhinged
    Bad Ash
    ThunderCat
    wickedswami
    Sathoris
    Noammr

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  3. Marahumm

WELCOME, to a new era of entertainment! We have taken your favorite robot drama and have cast you lucky viewers to be the stars!

We start the scene with Monique and Boxy Robot quietly sneaking into the kitchen in an attempt to avoid the watchful eyes of our hero, Calculon! Whilst making out on the table, Monique bumps into something....semi-digested. Boxy Robot, clearly flustered by the way he flails about, turns on the light to reveal the head of Feysal, coughed up and left on the table! Monique's screams could be heard throughout the mansion, waking everyone up.

-SCENE CHANGE-

Everyone is meeting in the study, eyeing Calculon for guidance as he paces in front of the plasma fireplace. "Only one of us could have done this," he says, "for I have booby trapped the doors to kill off Antonio's mother, should she try and take him away from me again. Yes...one of us is the killer...and it's up to us to figure out which of us is out to destroy us."

It is now DAYTIME! Feysal is dead.

Players left alive: 17 (9 votes to lynch, 10 to lock)
    Flip10thMtn
    Gorny
    Leopold Stotch
    Ankeli
    FalconGK
    LozHinge the Unhinged
    Bad Ash
    ThunderCat
    wickedswami
    Uraj
    Zarniwoop
    Sathoris
    nurman
    Laarz
    korialstraz
    Noammr
    Bod Trader

EDIT (Don't try this yourself): Leopold Stotch is currently at her folk's place and as such is going to have a hard time posting (from last I heard). Also, as I understand it Bod Trader is a bit tied down with a few things as well. As such, I will not mod-kill them if they do not post this day phase. If anyone else believes they will have problems posting feel free to let me know, and you will see that I am merciful.

4. Flip10thMtn

Flip10thMtn IncGamers Member

Well I'm not scared - I'll post first!

1 NK - norm it seems; nothing to go on and without Leo probably not be a "spam-a-thon" to start. (No offense ment Leo!) :D Always hate day-1's I don't do the "well last game so&so had it in for Feysal so of course we are at square one.

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

SW5kZWVkLiBTZWVtcyBsaWtlIGFuIGF2ZXJhZ2UgbmlnaHQuDQoNCkkgZ290IG51dGhpbiBvbiBu
    byBvbmUgeWV0Lg==

6. Flip10thMtn

ya what Gorny said!

Unless he's under a post restriction - of faking one? ooooh suspisions abound :rolf::rolf:

7. Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop IncGamers Member

That would be the worst post restriction ever.

8. Flip10thMtn

yup not much decifering going on there for sure?

9. FalconGK

FalconGK IncGamers Member

Looks like the game is up and running. Everybody have a good Memorial day? Eleven hour drive each way has really taken its toll on me, I need a vacation from my vacation. Looks like Gorny has a post restirction, sigh... Alright, time to get to work.

Gorny: Just say yes in your next post if you are able to. We'll see if we can decipher something with it.

10. Gorny

Gorny Banned

eWVz .

11. Gorny

Gorny Banned

YW5kIHlvdSBzcGVsbGVkIHJlc3RyaWN0aW9uIHdyb25nLg==

12. Flip10thMtn

give us a hint at breaking the "robot code" as I guess your "so called" restriction is Gorny. You're a clever fellow; you should be able to give us a clue as to what you are trying to say?

13. Gorny

Gorny Banned

SXQgbWFrZXMgbm8gZGlmZmVyZW5jZSwgYW55IGNsdWUgSSBnaXZlIHlvdSBpcy4uLmVybS4uLiB3
    ZWxsLi4geW91IGtub3cgLi4uIGxpa2UgdGhpcy4NCg0K

14. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch IncGamers Member

ACHOO!!! *sniffle sniffle* damnit... never go out in the rain without spare clothes handy. you really do get sick. :( (and for you sickos out there, no, i was not wearing white. you bunch of nasties... LOL!!!)

Flip--> yeah, sure. no offense my arse! hahahaha, jk!

that is the biggest load of bull hockey i have ever seen! Gorny, you're so full of it that your eyes are starting to turn from a pretty green to a pea-induced baby diaherra color! and keep on like this and you will eventially smell like it too.

i know this is translatable (pretty sure it is), but i cannot find the site atm.

had a GREAT Memorial Day, thanks for asking, Falcon. ^_^ how was yours?

and are you sure he has a post restriction and isn't lying? how can we be sure on that; like TOTALLY sure? gah, my nose is running faster than Simon Pegg jumping fences in Hot Fuzz!

dude, with Feysal dead, we are screwed, tbh. the way i see it, after last game, Falcon and Feysal are now high-profile players and need to be watched. they helped the town a lot last game and with Feysal the first one KO'ed (sadly no one to C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! it, lol!!! sorry. had to do a lame joke. >.>), this is a huge damper on the town. so let's look at facts (btw, if i have any weird typos or whatever, im typing on my mom's keybaord and i hate it. the keys are flat and sometimes you have to push on them to make sure the letter comes up. i hate keyboards like this. i look more like a retard than what i am!):

Feysal's head was on a table. because it's getting late and i need to sleep as i have an EXTREMELY busy day tomorrow and Saturday (need to help my aunt clean house as family is coming for my cousin's grad on Saturday. YAAAY FOR DUST! more **** for my nose to inhale and tickle my allergies. :rant:) i can't remember if it was regurgitated or not. think Futurama here, guys. was there an episode where that happened (i know Futurama, i have seen it. i have not, however, seen every single episode like some of you)? do we have a minor role that can cut off heads?

wait a minute... if Feysal's head was cut off, why wasn't it sewed to Amy's body (if we have an Amy. im sure we do for reasons i am about to say)? because Zoidberg didn't save Feysal!

ok, iirc, in the episode where Fry dies from something and to save him, his head is attatched to Amy's body by Dr. Zoidberg. obviously, that would be the doc. if anyone can prove me wrong (because i am a lot of the time), go for it! :) Amy is part of the main cast, but what would her role be exactly? and do y'all think Feysal was Fry because his head was whacked from his body? what do you guys think?

15. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Rm9yIGFsbCBpIGtub3cgeW91IGdhdmUgbWFyYSB0aGUgaWRlYS4uLnlvdSAuLi4geWlvdSAuLy4u
    LmFzZmppcG9hc2lwbw0KDQpRQUFBQUhBQUhBSEFISEhISCE=

16. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

Oh Gorny, you're so full of BS with that.

Vote: Gorny

Feysal's death is good in a way, I know I would've been tempted to chase him as a plausible mafia member throughout his lifespan due to the way he plays.

17. Leopold Stotch

found the site. and i didn't give Mara anything ubt hugs and kisses! don't be jealous! lol!

18. Leopold Stotch

Gorny’s post decoded in order. Don’t believe me, check it yourself.

19. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

Well Fry did survive that episode eventually, once he got his body fixed. Although at the end we can speculate as to what happens when Zoidberg has re-attached Fry's head to his body, but in the wrong place. And I think after Fry asks Zoidberg to take another look the screen goes black and you here him chop off a body part and Fry screams that it's his arm or leg or whatever, and then Zoidberg makes another try, after which it goes silent. But then again Fry never really die in any Futurama episode.... so if Feysal was Fry, it would be difficult to tie it to the show.

Another possibility is that we're dealing with an impulsive Leela. We know from the What-If-Machine that an impulsive Leela will go on a killing spree before seducing Fry. But she didn't eat anyone, and it says the head was coughed up. Who do we know that has eaten humans in the show?

At least that Gelatinus (or whatever he's called) Blob and thos guys from Omicron something 8. I guess we could be dealing with a rogue Nibbler as well, although he usually doesn't cough up body parts in the show does he? In fact he really doesn't cough up anyting besides a fur ball on an episode.

'tis be a difficult murder to solve. xD

20. Leopold Stotch

i thoight it ws a big metal ball thing. or is that his poo? lol!! poo. XD