All MFing players, what next?

Yeah! Look at that!

• Cool!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No way bro, I ain't like that.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It be mad sketchin' up in here, we dippin'.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah brah, sup.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
All MFing players, what next?

So the UGT turney ended, what tourney would you like next?

1) Pindlethon 3
(see Pindlethon 2 thread)
2) Magic Find League 3
(see MFL 2 thread)
3) give jjscud a chance to host some of his mini-MFOs now
(specify what you would like to run, mini-MFO VIII, mini-MFO VII)
4) Please give me some rest! I am exhausted right now
(self explanatory)
5) Blame Durf ...aka what MFing are you talking about?
(self explanatory)

Some other ideas?

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to try out a Pindlethon, but only if I could opt out of the prizes, I can't afford to give up any uber itamz yet :smiley:

wilypueo

Diabloii.Net Member
Pindlethon sounds easy enough--heck what's another 2000 runs eh? Though, I prefer a time limit versus run count since I am not good at keeping track. I know someone created an app to auto count the saves, but IIRC doing things like hitting the vendors can throw the count off, which is something I do a lot during runs. This is also why I don't bother to post in the Elite Runners thread--I am not l33t enough to count :rolleyes: .

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
I would go for Pindle. Baal takes too long (and he hates me as anyone who has been in my Hell Baals will testify). A mini-MFO would be good too.

Can I agree with the suggestion of a time rather than count? I ATMA after each run and I believe the counter counts that as a run.

(Edit: I get bored running, so I tend to do Pindle, Shenk, Eldritch and the Pits in one go. Before you ask, in a competition like this I would do Pindle last so his stuff is on my character only. I actually ATMA between most games when hosting Hell Baals; it doesn't take me that long.:grin:)

How about running the MFL when most people will have lots of spare time? EG end of year holidays (I *refuse* to mention the name of the holiday in October, do I look like a supermarket?).

AJK

Diabloii.Net Member
Thyiad said:
I ATMA after each run [...]
:shocked: Good luck completing 2k runs in time.

Pindlethon++ from me. It's been too long since I visited my undead uncle.
I've got a blizzy that could use a few more levels.

Moar

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I'd like a mini-MFO as I've seen far too much of Pindle lately. Not that that means I wouldn't participate in a Pindleton. :rolleyes:

Edit: Forgot to specify. LK for runes is what I had in mind. I don't do Baal runs.

jjscud

Diabloii.Net Member
To me its a toss up between MFL 3 and Pindlethon 3. I gave MFL 3 the vote since it was lacking.

Also, there seems to be some confusion about MFL. If you're not following the link to read about it here's the short version. It's a large tournement but its all 1 vs 1 play. You're matched up against 1 other person each week and have a maximum time of 2 hours per matchup (week). This makes it the easiest on time requirement, rather than the hardest (like the MFO).

Also, watch out, regardless of votes, a mini-MFO may find it way in soon regardless of votes.

Moar said:
I'd like a mini-MFO as I've seen far too much of Pindle lately.
Then the next Mini-MFO should be right up your alley.

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd participate in an MFL. It'd be better for me because of the limited time. Besides, taking on people 1 vs 1 is always nice. I think I skipped the second edition.

HapyHrt

Diabloii.Net Member
jjscud said:
It's a large tournement but its all 1 vs 1 play. You're matched up against 1 other person each week and have a maximum time of 2 hours per matchup (week). This makes it the easiest on time requirement, rather than the hardest (like the MFO).
I voted for the MFL 3. I think the above sounds fun and different (for me) and fits nice with my available play time per week.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Rackathon in 1.07. Guaranteed to scare a few players away from D2 for quite some time :wink3:

Naab

Diabloii.Net Member
Some mini mfo would be fun, like durielthon - nobody runs that guy so he must be very lonely.