Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

All done with D2

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by MrOzio, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrOzio

MrOzio Banned

All done with D2

I hope this reaches the people I need it to.

Last nigth at around 10PM Central UST I was running a full sweep for new warden modules (of which I do weekly - public service for another set of forums of which I mod). Well I made a beginners mistake and forgot I was running the scan when I decided to play... yeah, screwed myself over. Happy little Blizz logged me out with an all too unwelcome error... Account Closed (8). No big deal, I have other accounts - right? Wrong. They tagged my other main account, the lovely account on which I store countless runewords.

Well ya got me again, Blizz. Two more accounts deleted. You can add that to the 30+ you've deleted previously. Next ladder season though, I'm going all out with some in-realm fun. You thought this season was bad with bots/dupes/random super fun hacks? I've got something big instore ya!

Until next season, everyone.

deleted personal details, it's not really a good idea to advertise them out - Orphan

(2.5 months till ladder reset. Mark my words, something magical is going to be released.)

2. Erwwwd

Erwwwd IncGamers Member

Re: All done with D2

I'm glad you're not on Europe. Don't ruin the game for everyone when you've got caught for something you knew the consequences of beforehand.

3. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

Sounds like you were doing something you weren't supposed to be doing, glad you got your accounts deleted for it. And if you're planning on releasing hacks for the next ladder season, I hope your CD key is banned.

4. superjayson

superjayson IncGamers Member

when you get banned again dont bother sharing. we dont need people like you on b.net making things worse for the rest of us.

5. MrOzio

MrOzio Banned

First poster: If you think it's restricted to one realm, you're being kinda silly.

Second poster: I'm glad my accounts were deleted too. Hackers deserve to be banned. Also my key was indeed deleted... but wait, whats this? A key generator that actually works?! WITCH CRAFT! Sorry mate, three dozen more keys to use up before I'm gone for good.

Third poster: No arguement here. But I'm sure you'll be in on what I have instore for D2 next season. How could you not be? Programmers run the economy.

6. Erwwwd

Erwwwd IncGamers Member

Why this rage here? I doubt any of the blizz-folk read this and it seems to be directed at them. I also really doubt if they care if you do ruin the next ladder with new dupes etc.

Just don't do it please, I ask you kindly, no need for this just enjoy the game without hacking etc. or play singleplayer where your actions don't have consequences for other honest players.

7. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Alright, this isn't going to end well. MrOzio, I think you've overstayed your welcome on this board. This forum isn't the type of forum you're looking for if you do what you claim to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.