all bow to my tyrael's might! :D

damaris

Diabloii.Net Member
all bow to my tyrael's might! :D

i was playing with my ik barb last night. went through act 1 hell to act 5. stopping a while doin some pindle. wasnt hoping anything in particular. then when he reached lvl 86 i thought, "heck, just make him pat then go to sleep." took me another 2 hours before i reached wsk and took me another 30 minutes to kicked all OK's butt inside the chamber. my merc died several times but i didnt care. just went to town and resurected him. then when i countered lister co. i wondered why my ik barb missed them many times. i checked my things, then i realized that i forgot to bring some ar charms (it was already in the middle of the night i think, my o my...) my eyes were heavy, my hands were shaking. too late to quit the game, open atma, and put them on. so i just continued. eventually my barb and with the help of his helpless merc killed all of them, chased baal, found him in his throne, whacking him here, whacking him there, with my consciousness in the middle of unconscious and suddenly... poop!
baals dead. he dropped 5 items and some gold. among those five, two were rares, one magical and the other two were uniques. i checked the first item which took place on the most top; magical two-handed sword... nah! then right next to it was unique hyperion spear... not bad, then some gold... wont hurt, then was rare circlet... i wonder what's the mod, rare crystal sword... junk! then unique sacred armor... wait a minute! did you say unique sacred armor?!?!? both of my eyes wide-opened. i could feel my heart beat went twice faster. omg omg. is it... is it... and voila!
IT IS!

Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1454
Required Level: 84
Indestructible
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xb1bb7441
+25 to Strength
+142% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +22
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
52% Damage to Demons
Indestructible
Cannot Be Frozen

screenshots:
http://www.geocities.com/tobias_i_d/Screenshot004.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/tobias_i_d/Screenshot005.jpg

barren

Diabloii.Net Member
i was playing with my ik barb last night. went through act 1 hell to act 5. stopping a while doin some pindle. wasnt hoping anything in particular. then when he reached lvl 86 i thought, "heck, just make him pat then go to sleep." took me another 2 hours before i reached wsk and took me another 30 minutes to kicked all OK's butt inside the chamber. my merc died several times but i didnt care. just went to town and resurected him. then when i countered lister co. i wondered why my ik barb missed them many times. i checked my things, then i realized that i forgot to bring some ar charms (it was already in the middle of the night i think, my o my...) my eyes were heavy, my hands were shaking. too late to quit the game, open atma, and put them on. so i just continued. eventually my barb and with the help of his helpless merc killed all of them, chased baal, found him in his throne, whacking him here, whacking him there, with my consciousness in the middle of unconscious and suddenly... poop!
baals dead. he dropped 5 items and some gold. among those five, two were rares, one magical and the other two were uniques. i checked the first item which took place on the most top; magical two-handed sword... nah! then right next to it was unique hyperion spear... not bad, then some gold... wont hurt, then was rare circlet... i wonder what's the mod, rare crystal sword... junk! then unique sacred armor... wait a minute! did you say unique sacred armor?!?!? both of my eyes wide-opened. i could feel my heart beat went twice faster. omg omg. is it... is it... and voila!
IT IS!

Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Indestructible
+25 to Strength
+142% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +22
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
52% Damage to Demons
Indestructible
Cannot Be Frozen

screenshots:
wow, congrats, that's an incredible find!

Just curious, how many people on spf have found one? It seems people find jah's ber's and zod's far more frequently than this baby.

damaris

Diabloii.Net Member
@ barren
i dont know the exact number. only a few i think. and now i can proudly say that im one of those honored members :laughing:

@omgwtfbbqpwned
retire? too early! the bowl still hot, baby :grin:

damaris

Diabloii.Net Member
@Drystan
uuum... maybe. probably.... we'll see about it later :smile:

@TedDeeBoy
nope. not at this moment. i'll just dumped it into my main stash and im goin to see it... adore it... admire it... from time to time :laughing:

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
You must make a Damage to Demons build, based in all of Tyreal's "holiness."

Make a Tyreal character. Probably a paladin.

Use the following:
Azurewrath
Tyreal's Might
HoZ
[Not sure on helm]
Laying of Hands
T-God's Vigor
Waterwalks
Seraph's Hymn
[Not sure on rings, although because of the theme, Nature's Peace sounds appealing].

crg

grandryan

Diabloii.Net Member
IT IS!

Tyrael's Might
Sacred Armor
Indestructible
+25 to Strength
+142% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +22
Requirements -100%
20% Faster Run/Walk
52% Damage to Demons
Indestructible
Cannot Be Frozen

screenshots:
what r u going to do with that?:scratch: good luck on finding it

Freekje

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, congrats!

I once found a unique sacred armor as well. Experienced the same thrill as you, but I got a templar's might. Also a nice armor, but not a Tyreal's.

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations

You must make a Damage to Demons build, based in all of Tyreal's "holiness."

Make a Tyreal character. Probably a paladin.

Use the following:
Azurewrath
Tyreal's Might
HoZ
[Not sure on helm]
Laying of Hands
T-God's Vigor
Waterwalks
Seraph's Hymn
[Not sure on rings, although because of the theme, Nature's Peace sounds appealing].

crg
CoA as helm for the royal look, possibly socketed with Demon ED%/IAS Jewels :badteeth: ?