Aliens and religion

D.K.night

Diabloii.Net Member
Aliens and religion

Here's a question for the experts:

Everything I've ever asked the questions "Do you believe in Aliens" or "What do you think of the Aliens we see on the media" to a person who's from a Christian religious background, I get one of two responses:

- "How can you be so small-minded, to think of such things, when there is a war going on in Heaven above us!?"

- "There are things that cannot be explained, just let it be".

Neither response is acceptable to me, as it just doesn't answer the question. It avoids it entirely. Why is this? Why would they simply refuse to answer? Is there something I'm not seeing here? Something that's forbidden to speak about? A Satanic connection which I don't understand?
 
Where the hell do you live?

I've been an active Christian my whole life, I think there are aliens out there. . . why wouldn't there be?

Do I think they steal our cows and are little green dudes with big eyes? No, doesn't make any logical sense to be like that.
 

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
D.K.night said:
Here's a question for the experts:

Everything I've ever asked the questions "Do you believe in Aliens" or "What do you think of the Aliens we see on the media" to a person who's from a Christian religious background, I get one of two responses:

- "How can you be so small-minded, to think of such things, when there is a war going on in Heaven above us!?"

- "There are things that cannot be explained, just let it be".

Neither response is acceptable to me, as it just doesn't answer the question. It avoids it entirely. Why is this? Why would they simply refuse to answer? Is there something I'm not seeing here? Something that's forbidden to speak about? A Satanic connection which I don't understand?
Not all Christians think like that. You are probably referring to Bible-worshippers and not really Christians. What do aliens have to do anything with religion? In the billions of galaxies out there it makes more sense to believe that there are other beings other than humans in the whole universe than not to.

"Christians" who mock those who ask these types of questions should wake up to reality and start thinking outside their "Bible".

Anyhow I personally believe there are aliens, because I am one.
 

D.K.night

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it's reasonable to believe there are other intelligent beings out in the universe. How can we be the *only* ones, out of the billions and billions of planets and star systems?

So the thought of aliens coming to visit us through superior technology to me, isn't an unreasonable thought. With all kinds of reportly unrelated people all around the globe reporting sightings of similarly described ET's...you just can't deny all these things.

One person said to me that these aliens are "Satan deceiving us, pure and simple".
 

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
If Jesus was the son of God he would've said "btw, my dad created many planets and they're fighting in the alpha quadrant".

But he couldn't for the obvious reason.
 

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
D.K.night said:
I think it's reasonable to believe there are other intelligent beings out in the universe. How can we be the *only* ones, out of the billions and billions of planets and star systems?

So the thought of aliens coming to visit us through superior technology to me, isn't an unreasonable thought. With all kinds of reportly unrelated people all around the globe reporting sightings of similarly described ET's...you just can't deny all these things.

One person said to me that these aliens are "Satan deceiving us, pure and simple".
Isn't it possible that Satan is a being from another universe/dimension so technically Satan's also an alien?
 

OUTLAW

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings,

I have never seen an alien..... I have never seen a god...... Do they exist??
I have seen an apple.... I have seen a baby... They exist.

I know that i will likely be flamed but i have always followed this philosophy. If i can see it, touch it, hear it, it exists. If i can't it doesn't.

This may be a bad outlook but until i see god, see an alien, see a ghost, see a sasquatch, see a 95 lb Walleye, i won't believe it.

Regards
 

TheGreatStickels

Diabloii.Net Member
Lets say humans managed to figure out a way to freely travel in outer space and we found a world, or worlds with beings who weren't as far along technologically as we were. I can guarentee you that there would be people who would think it was funny as hell to come down and abduct some random being off of a planet, make funny noises and wierd things around him, then put them back on the planet and watch him try to explain to everyone what happened.

I find it entirely likely that aliens exist and most of the people screaming that they were abducted are victims of some being who just thought it would be funny to **** with their lives
 

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Christians don't believe in aliens no.

The Bible says - God 'created man in his own image'. Therefore humans are the only sapient life in the universe.

So Christians believe that there are no 'little green men' etc.

KnightFall
 

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightFall said:
Christians don't believe in aliens no.

The Bible says - God 'created man in his own image'. Therefore humans are the only sapient life in the universe.

So Christians believe that there are no 'little green men' etc.

KnightFall

Just because god creates man in his own image, doesnt mean he didnt tinker around with other things as well. . You take things too literally.
 
Top