Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

!!!alert!!!

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by TheZealot, Mar 7, 2004.

1. TheZealot

TheZealot IncGamers Member

!!!alert!!!

new trade hack is out. ill explain it. i was trading my anni for soj this afternoon, so i asked the guy to make private game, i joined it and went to act2 near a bottom left corner, cuz there is a cart, so we both droped our item, when i tried to get his soj, another barb POPED OUT from no where, grabbed my charm and left. there were no other ppl in the game except me and the trader, so i dont know how did another barb got in the game pop out right after i left for the soj as if he was waiting right beside me for me to drop the charm. i think there is a invisibility hack on the realm, so becareful with those charm trades. the hack requires 2 ppl to work, 1 as trader 1 grabs the drop.

2. xtc_sazabi

xtc_sazabi IncGamers Member

very interesting, i have a similar story. I was in a PK game, and a barb disappeared for a short period of time, and reappreared right next to me. it was not a teleport, it seemed he just disappeared. His name was Dark_Templar or something, (for those of you who played Starcraft, you'll get why his disappearing fit his name). So maybe its a glitch with just barbs.

3. Asheron

Asheron IncGamers Member

I know why that guy in the PK game disappeared. :D

oh..I guess you want me to tell you why now,eh?

Well,when my barb used double throw with javelins,it made him invisible while he was throwing,but the javs were invisible aswell,which might be due to the lack of base str/dex.

4. GIR

GIR Banned

I've heard of this happening about a week ago with Assassins, too. I'm not quite sure why it happens, but I hear that you can still see these invisible people on your map.

5. HakkaII

HakkaII IncGamers Member

This is not a hack!

I am 99% sure this isn't a hack. Once upon a time (VERY long time ago) people actually PLAYED this game and learned that you could travel between the acts by talking to the NPCs. In this case the barbarian went from act1 to act2 by talking to Warriv, which explains why he "POPED OUT" from nowhere. The lower left corner of act2 is the place you enter when travelling with Warriv.

I feel sorry for your loss though :(

HaKKa

Europe hc

6. xtc_sazabi

o man, that makes total sense. ::hits self in head:: why didn't i think of that, my ladder characters all do that when i go from act 1-2

7. spiderman2k9

spiderman2k9 Banned

from now on make sure your private games are set at 2 people max. once again sorry for your loss.

8. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

The original poster said that (i assume this is what he meant) he checked the party screen and only the other trader was in the game, so how could another barb be in the game while not appearing on the party screen.

9. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

This is so stupid.
    Trading anni is not a trade, you are asking to get scammed.

10. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Yeah, honestly I think there should be a warning somewhere on this site in the open, DO NOT TRADE ANNI, feel sorry for you, but trading annis you should pretty much see it ocming.

11. xtc_sazabi

The best way to trade/trade for anni is to use the trade forums, or the marketplace. Very reliable, very good. Still not 100% safe, but hey, it is WAY better than making/going to a public game "anni 4 trade"