Aldur's Set

NEUROSHOCKED

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldur's Set

Hi, i was wondering what kind of druid build be good with full Aldur's set? Something that can kill in HC hell. oh also, what should i socket helm and weapon with?

Thx in advance!

royalesse

Diabloii.Net Member
Personally, I think Aldur's is perfect for a meleementalist
20 Oak Sage
20 Armageddon
20 Volcano
20 Fissure
1 Moulten Boulder
20 Firestorm
1 prereqs for a total of 106 skill points

Fissure should be fully synergized and the fire side of Volcano should be fully synergized as well. For bosses, just stick a volcano under them. For crowds... lay down a fissure, Throw a twister charge in behind it with Geddon running and start swinging. I'd experiment with Amns and Shaels in the jagged star.

Another option is

20 Lycanthropy
1 Hunger & pre reqs
20 Armageddon
20 Volcano
20 Firestorm
19 Moulten Boulder
1 Fissure

The object here is maxing Armageddon damage and using Hunger on a wearbear to keep you alive. If I did my math right with the set damage bonus you get 106 health per bite on a 6 frame attack (assuming 3 shaels in the jagged star) with the Wearbear while your Armageddon does 4648-5491 damage. Armageddon will only last 12 seconds with this build though so you'll have to recast it periodically.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
My fire elementalist (no melee) is using

Aldur's Helm w/ 2 prubies
Aldur's Armor w/ 5/5 fire lvl facet
Aldur's Weapon w/ 27 pr jewel//28 fr jewel//4/4 die fire facet
Aldur's Boot
Nature's Peace
R-Frost
+3 ele skills 12 replensih life ammy
Storm w/ pdiamond

6 k geddon (rough)
maxed resist

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
thats probably one of the best builds for it since fire skills are all timered so extra fcr wont help to much.

jjboy

Diabloii.Net Member
1 more thing good about the aldur's set for fire elementalist is that you have 6 sockets on your weapon,helm and armor(socket quest).
real good for socketing fire facets