Aldurs Armor

GearROC

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldurs Armor

How much do you think Aldurs Armor is worth? I know Aldur's is a not so great set. But I am more poor than a Homeless man on Battlenet. lol So yeah I would get a Nightwink and Nigma but... and I also have the rest of the set waiting for me.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
If you were playing europe nonladder, I'd give you one free...

Its not worth very much, many people give it away free or for just a few pgems. If I found another one myself, Im not sure I'd pick it up, and if I did, I'd give it away to someone that needed it.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
If you were playing europe nonladder, I'd give you one free...

Its not worth very much, many people give it away free or for just a few pgems. If I found another one myself, Im not sure I'd pick it up, and if I did, I'd give it away to someone that needed it.
As an interesting sidenote, Aldur's Armor is worth 35,000 gold in Hell. That's half the cost of gambling an amulet.

Me? I'd rather have the amulet. -_-

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
I have an extra aldur armor sitting on a mule on uswest scnl. If you want it just PM me.

Zigot_HD

Diabloii.Net Member
And I have been looking for one for ages on US East to complete my Aldur Druid...... It's kinda rare!!

Z

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Zigot_HD said:
And I have been looking for one for ages on US East to complete my Aldur Druid...... It's kinda rare!!

Z
Its rare, but not really of any use. Same as with Stormspire :lol:

gimp maiden

Diabloii.Net Member
Lorven, please could you give your spare aldurs armour to me, ive been trying to get hold of one for ages

im non-ladder in europe,

account name paul_whitehead

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
sure, write your acc in a pm to me instead. Im not home at the moment, and else i probably would forget it. Wont be home until friday

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
MoonUnit said:
I have an extra aldur armor sitting on a mule on uswest scnl. If you want it just PM me.
Well, if you dont mind the only aldurs peice I need is the armour and I cant find it anywhere soo if you dont mind I would gratefully appreciate the armour, soo if you want to dump the armour anywhere we set up an exchange. thx

gimp maiden

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
eh, what was that for?
i wrote a reply not thinking or reading properly and then i realised what was written in a post before, so, i wanted to delete it but i couldent find a delete botton so i edited it into "12345678910" instead, abhh, im going to go now and hang my head in shame.