Alchol content of Killians and Sam Adams?

Soulstones

Diabloii.Net Member
Alchol content of Killians and Sam Adams?

Any1 know what they are? i couldnt really find them online (however i didnt look that hard)

Clacker

Diabloii.Net Member
Sam Adams Triple Bock makes a beer with 17% alcohol and I dont know the other one
edit: to sloww

P2blr

Diabloii.Net Member
those sick disgusting perverted bastards!
they don't have Molson on that list, and only 1 Labatt

ScanMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Soulstones said:
Any1 know what they are? i couldnt really find them online (however i didnt look that hard)
My God, how could you even compare that Killians crap to Sam Adams?

Even more to the point, how could you forget the acme of domestic beers:

Shiner Bock!

Sometimes, when I drink Shiner, I realize that Werner Von Braun wasn't the only German genius that wound up in Texas after the war.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll take this moment to brag that 10 friends, 40 forties of malt liquor = gone in 7 hours.

Stupid? Of course. That's kinda the point of college.

fiend!

Banned
SuggestiveName said:
I'll take this moment to brag that 10 friends, 40 forties of malt liquor = gone in 7 hours.

Stupid? Of course. That's kinda the point of college.

Cheers to that. :D

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
I had my first Sam Adams last week, and I have to say, it wasnt too bad.
And according to commercials drinking one with your boss will get you a raise, because it's "always a good decision."

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Sammy isn't that bad, but I find it overpriced for the quality. If I'm going to drink good beer, it's not going to be mass produced schwag. That's for everyday drinking.

Think global, drink local.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Sam Adams regular beers are fine, although nothing overly impressive.

Their seasonals, on the other hand, are utter garbage and should never be touched by anyone who can actually appreciate beer.

And whoever said that, by whatever logic, Sam Adams was better than Killian's is wrong. I think that much is obvious.