Akukami's Glitch Hell Meph MF Sorc Guide

deverse

Diabloii.Net Member
sigh i just got meph quest on my glitcher by accident, 2nd time it's happened so gayyyy :( gotta start over

Akukami

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't despair just yet! If you haven't gotten the Diablo Quest yet, you can still leave your Sorc as a Lady, get the last hit on Big D in a Baron/ess-made CS game, and get a shot at snagging the goodies that drop. :grin:

- Akukami

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't despair just yet! If you haven't gotten the Diablo Quest yet, you can still leave your Sorc as a Lady, get the last hit on Big D in a Baron/ess-made CS game, and get a shot at snagging the goodies that drop. :grin:

- Akukami
that's what I did with my last fire/meteor mephy glitcher. as far as I know, she's still level **, or 89 and still a lady.

even better, in the past, I'd use my blizzer (or your old one) and do seal raids on fector/vizier, then clear out everyone around seis that wasn't a cold mune.

come back with the heatersorc provided seis wasn't fire immune, pwn him, and then get a lord/lady quest glitch on Diablo... and not have to pounce on the 5 or 6 rares that would drop...

one of the fun things about that type of raid, is that more often than not, the folks in the game wouldn't suspect a "harmless sorc" doing a full raid, they just assumed mfing when I wouldn't party, or duel... :grin: :laugh:

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Akukami's Glitch Hell Meph MF Sorc Guide

Mahim oak is good for the +attributes. If you can't get the resists elsewhere (or if you can get the +attributes elsewhere) then prismatic works well.

zioth

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd like to say it doesn't, but all five times I made my Glitchers, I always hit the jackpot between Level 67 to 77. After that, the drop quality teetered a bit, and I remember finding only 5 SoJ worthy items and 2 SoJs. It could've been just bad luck, but I highly doubt that.
5 SoJ worthy items and 2 SoJs? Wow. I've probably done a hundred or so meph glitch runs so far, and have yet to find anything nearly that valuable. I think I've found one gull-worthy item.

DementedHate

Diabloii.Net Member

Ok, so with a 57 resist Pdiamond shield, I'll try to find a Mahim, what are the chances for a unique being one?

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member

If you already have a priz ammy, don't worry about finding mahim. The idea of a glitcher is (IMO) to find good items without having to invest time/effort into equipping that character. Should you really want a mahim, it's not very expensive, and if you're on east, i might have an extra.

DementedHate

Diabloii.Net Member

Does anyone know if all the uniques on the gear list drop in NM? Don't ban me for double post please. :grin:

struikje

Diabloii.Net Member

I haven't checked the list, yet I would be very surprised if any unique can't drop in NM in classic, as only normal uniques exist. I'm too tired to check, but I know that soj and silks (which seem to have a high ilvl to me, drop both in Nm, possibly in normal even.)

Struikje

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member

Does anyone know if all the uniques on the gear list drop in NM? Don't ban me for double post please. :grin:
I think NM diablo can drop all uniques in classic
normal diablo can drop twitch (and shard too methinks)

nightmare mef probably can drop a lot too (not sure about soj)

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member

I think NM diablo can drop all uniques in classic
normal diablo can drop twitch (and shard too methinks)

nightmare mef probably can drop a lot too (not sure about soj)
In nm all bosses besides andy can drop soj. In fact dia on normal can also drop soj.

DementedHate

Diabloii.Net Member

Just asking is Hotspur better than Tearhaunch? Cuz I just found one and don't want to look for a tearhaunch.

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator

I find hotspur better then tearhaunch. But I am a big fan of +max res items, especially when they are light rather then 70str req. :)

DementedHate

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, thanks.

Edit: Those that mean Hotspurs add 45% of what we already have for fire? While Tearhaunch adds 10 to all? But still 70 STR?!

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member

search for the pricelist which has been posted here few times, because hotspurs are a pretty expensive item (especially when you start up), while you can get tearhunch for free

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh, thanks.

Edit: Those that mean Hotspurs add 45% of what we already have for fire? While Tearhaunch adds 10 to all? But still 70 STR?!
yes, in addition to the +45% FR hotspurs increases your maximum fire resistance by another 15% - therefore if you already have 75% FR before hotspurs you'll have 90% FR after hotspurs.