Akukami's Glitch Hell Meph MF Sorc Guide

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
triple dura bo-sticks, and 189 ED, 290AR cudgels are not what I used to find useful.

ray's glitcher's were more profitable at lower levels than mine. I found two +2 priz green spiked shields, one with an LR stack at roughly cLevel 80, but the truly wondrous items did indeed drop off by the time I got into the early/mid lvl 80 range.

mjzaconet

Diabloii.Net Member
i got to say, i just started playing Classic D2 again after 5 years. ive been using Ukakami's glitch strategy, and all i get is rares (its like finding a pot of gold stuff all the time). my sorce is at 61, and just yesterday i found two blue rares...pretty nice, not what i expected, but nice indeed.....every drop is a drop with just rares.....so ill say Ukakami is right.....this thing works....ill just have to level the sorce now to see if i get higher quality rares.....if you guys dont mind, what do you mean by "failed", im so confused....also, when you say "blue" you mean the color of the rare right?.....i got to start trading, cause otherwise i may have throw away rares that i could have gotten sojs for...some help...by the way, what is "Prizm"? ....im just so ignorant with some of these terms.
:grin:

CdMagicFind

Diabloii.Net Member
Martels can't be unique in classic. They roll a "classic item quality". They fail. They turn yellow/rare. Same with sets and turning blue.

IsThisNamePermanent

Diabloii.Net Member
My level 77 Glitcher killed meph for q on accident, I was racing to meph against another sorc and we did an epic battle around meph. I was too busy to check q and it was open.

But this sorc actually solo'd 100% of the CS in a game with like 4 people in it, too bad diablo q was open I had to quit.

XXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but another great gear setup is this:
Full Irathas set
Twitch
Shard
2x fcr rings
Any boots
3P Diamond shield or Ward.

With that setup you wont have to add any stats in dex and it gives great resistance, block, and your fcr break point.

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
I think he means fk = first kill but the idea is still the same :)
I deleted mine at lvl 86 at the end of last ladder.

This ladder season, I had some competition before quitting, said competitor and I had a discussion about the build/tactics, etc. and I and know that he resorted to baaling his mephy glitcher in order a) pass me, and then b) to see if the drops got significantly better quest-glitching at level 90...

before anyone attempts to correct me with non-applicable knowledge of xpac where one must kill diablo before going to act 5, I will respectfully acknowledge that baaling is/was done once folks got to certain waypoints in act 2 - even that little tidbit is probably too much discussion on the topic... and I will apologize to warlock ahead of time if he feels the need to edit the topic.

I will also not whine if it merits an infraction.

IsThisNamePermanent

Diabloii.Net Member
I deleted mine at lvl 86 at the end of last ladder.

This ladder season, I had some competition before quitting, said competitor and I had a discussion about the build/tactics, etc. and I and know that he resorted to baaling his mephy glitcher in order a) pass me, and then b) to see if the drops got significantly better quest-glitching at level 90...

before anyone attempts to correct me with non-applicable knowledge of xpac where one must kill diablo before going to act 5, I will respectfully acknowledge that baaling is/was done once folks got to certain waypoints in act 2 - even that little tidbit is probably too much discussion on the topic... and I will apologize to warlock ahead of time if he feels the need to edit the topic.

I will also not whine if it merits an infraction.

What realm do you play? Hc-Sc?

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Not sure if this was mentioned before, but another great gear setup is this:
Full Irathas set
Twitch
Shard
2x fcr rings
Any boots
3P Diamond shield or Ward.

With that setup you wont have to add any stats in dex and it gives great resistance, block, and your fcr break point.
Good idea, that is indeed a very nice and cheap startergear. You actually get 82 res all in Hell if you have no res on your boots or rings(provided you use a 3D shield).
You'd need at least 55 str for Iratha's crown(depending on the boots offcourse) So 35 str would be needed from rings and hard points, the rest, all vit.

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
What realm do you play? Hc-Sc?
I no longer play. I used to play East, Softcore Ladder, and to some degree Non-Ladder since LS3 reset.

played east softcore ladder xpac for about 3 days, even landed a uber diablo kill with an anni in those first 3 days (I had converted a hammerdin to see what the fuss on xpac was all about)

Lorg

Diabloii.Net Member
Just had to post. Found a deacent zon pvp ring. 9 min 13 str 15 dex tri res. Allthought res not that superb, 28 cold 17 fire and only 7 to poison... Too bad no ar in it. Would have made a rather nice bvb ring 4 swordbarb.

-Lorg