Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

akara bug

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Jimi-, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

akara bug

ive noticed this two times in a game now for a short period of time, i went to akaras tent but she wasnt there, i went to the blood moor and there she was outside of rouge encamptment, strange indeed i couldnt talk to her or nothing, anybody seen this?

2. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

Hack-Dupe...sounds Klingon to me.

I know there are some hacks out there that take advantage of the fact that Akara heals you every time you talk/interact with her. Some people are just too lazy to run into the camp and get healed (mostly PKer and duelers who want to continue the battle immediately after getting healed) so they move Akara to a spot where they can find her and use her more quickly. I'm not certain that's what is happening here, jimi-, but what I stated above might just be the case.

3. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

It's possible that there had been a quest completion or something like that. You know when they get the litte "!" above their heads and tend to wander around after you? I believe people have been able to get npcs to follow them out of town this way. Not positive though.

~Bails

4. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

dont know if you can make her walk that far, i once made charsi come to my stash once

necrolestes good point there, but i dont think they are usin her for quick heal cause like i said i couldnt talk or interact with her