Ah! Need Suggestions for Wep!

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah! Need Suggestions for Wep!

I'm making a Dual Dream Enchantress (Werebear). I'll have a Beast to buff with, but I'm thinking of using it permanently so I don't have to take 6 spaces in my inventory (takes up 2 GCs). BtW, the only IAS other than the weapon will be Bloodfists.

Here are the choices:

Beast Caddy
4 Shael, IAS/XXX Jewel, Hel Phase
4 Shael, IAS/XXX Jewel, Jah
4 Shael, IAS/XXX Jewel, Eth
What other combos? Is slower than 5 Frame attack good enough? B/c I'll have no % Blocking.

Also, I used a Hel b/c I want to save Stats cuz I'm trying to hit 6K HP =).

Give me more suggestions for weapon choices; thanks.

Gt-

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
not fimiliar with an enchantress, but why use phase blade which has a high dex requirement and you say you have no block. I pk'd a es echantress which was one tough cookie but not sure that would work with your build.

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
If you aren't aware, Sorcs are relatively crappy (ie slow) with one handed swinging weapons. They are awesome with 2h swinging weapons like staves, mauls, 2h axes and polearms. So if you're not going for block and aren't decking yourself out in heaps of IAS, consider a 2h weapon. Beast Champion Axe, for instance.

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
Impossible. I'm using a Dream Shield and a Dream Helm. So I was wondering if a Griz Caddy /w 4 IAS Jewels would be better?

Gt-

Gimmershred

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you maxing enchant? if you don't you will need ITD and the best option is the phaseblade with the jah then. You will only have problems hitting bosses then.

If you really dont need ITD cause you're maxing enchant then a griscaddy is nice cause it safes you a big dex investment. If you want a weapon wich hits 5fpa as bear with even lower str req, try a military pick with 5x shael +ias jewel.