After maxing hammers?

Ast

Diabloii.Net Member
After maxing hammers?

After maxing hammers and synergies, what do most of your Mf hammerdins get?
Post ideas and results that came out of them. Thks.

Flaws

Diabloii.Net Member
make sure u have maxed hammer and all of its syns(which u said u have done) also make sure uve maxed concentration which is the main aura for hammerdin...with the left over points i put 1 in salvation which is great for mfers so u dont waste those pots then i put rest in HS to boost that def that u will be lacking. gl!

-Flaws

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
Flaws said:
make sure u have maxed hammer and all of its syns(which u said u have done) also make sure uve maxed concentration which is the main aura for hammerdin...with the left over points i put 1 in salvation which is great for mfers so u dont waste those pots then i put rest in HS to boost that def that u will be lacking. gl!

-Flaws

what he said..... :D

Ast

Diabloii.Net Member
20bh
20conc
20vig
20ba
1hf
1salv
1hs
1redemp

lvl84 w/3(or 4) skill pts saved.I'll prolly level to 90ish max, so what can I put 10 skill points into that will either
1) help in specific area to Mf, for ex I was considering holy bolt vs undead
2) help the party - for ex, convic for partying with sorcs
3) will only go for HS as last case scenario because the return is so minimal.

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Ast said:
20bh
20conc
20vig
20ba
1hf
1salv
1hs
1redemp

lvl84 w/3(or 4) skill pts saved.I'll prolly level to 90ish max, so what can I put 10 skill points into that will either
1) help in specific area to Mf, for ex I was considering holy bolt vs undead
2) help the party - for ex, convic for partying with sorcs
3) will only go for HS as last case scenario because the return is so minimal.
Holy bolt isn't all that useful since hammer gets a bonus to undead as well. Even the magic immune mummies take full damage from hammers as you've probably found out by now since they're undead.

Conviction will always make you a popular guy in parties, never hurts to have everyone else kill faster.

Adding to HS is less and less useful the more +skills you have but it's always nice for the defense bonus and less points in dex for max block.

shizznitt

Diabloii.Net Member
since you already have 1 in defiance as a prereq for vigor, id recommend putting the rest into holy shield, im building a new hammerdin as well, thats my skills planned out, dont know what ill get defence wise when im done, but calculating in single player with char editor, i should have somewhat or other 12k hammers with concentration