Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

After maxing FIRE...?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by UeberAlles, Feb 6, 2004.

1. UeberAlles

UeberAlles IncGamers Member

After maxing FIRE...?

Hello sorc freaks! I have maxed F Bolt F Ball F Mastery and Meteor as well as 1 point in the requisite Lightning spells (telekinesis, teleport, static field.) I am now lvl 75 and wonder if there are any suggestions on where to put the rest of my points? Since I only have about 20 more points to work with I was thinking some of the skills that require no requisites... such as Frost Nova, or Charged Bolt. I have +7 in skills... so any ideas? Thanks a lot! FREAK OUT!!!

2. HazardFC

HazardFC IncGamers Member

I guess the main thing you would want to do is see what tree could you get the most damage out of to help with those fire immunes.

It may be worth picking a skill that has a prereq or 2 simply because it will eventually do greater dmg.

For example, if you did FO would it eventually do more dmg for you than Frost nova even though it has soem prereqs.

I am just not sure if the lower ones would do enough dmg to help you on a 2nd tree. but I have not looked at which woudl be best.

3. UeberAlles

UeberAlles IncGamers Member

Good point! Now I have to think of which non-fire has the most damage without synergies... any tips on that, guys?

4. spellegren

spellegren IncGamers Member

Frozen Orb, hands down.

EDIT: You should have enough points to max Orb and put 5-8 in Cold Mastery, try to hit 17 Cold Mastery with +skills for orb to be most effective.

EDIT my EDIT: Missed the whole maxing Fire Bolt thing, still say Orb, but put at least 1 in Cold mastery, +skills will help alot.

5. JustGotOwned

JustGotOwned IncGamers Member

What about warmth? It can be a 1 point wonder with enough +skills gear and really save your arse. :xmad:

6. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

I agree also. Frozen orb is a nice skill that doesnt necessarily require as many synergies as other spells, such as Blizzard. All it basically needs is FO to be maxed (or near maxed) and Cold mastery to be at around slvl 15-20 after all +skill gear is equipped.

You might also want something else such as Static, if you don't already have it.