Goreriders
33cold 11 light 11 fire 35 psn res shield
Highlords Ammy
Duriels Shell

Im level 85 conc/ww barb and I would greatly appreciate some reccomendations

zarirazz

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Advice on gear choices

imo, in terms of basic pvm play, most of your gear is pretty good but there are some small cheap changes that you can make..

helm change to guillaumes face for extra ds/cb/fhr etc.
shield change to something else. not sure you're max blocking but there are other good alternatives. rhyme runeword and mosers come into mind..

InnerMentalCage

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks a bunch for the info and yeah my block is pretty low the shield has a somewhat low block but its good for the res. What type of shield would be good for a rhyme?
Sorry last couple questions - What would you say Gills helm and Mosers shields would cost?

zarirazz

Diabloii.Net Member

as for rhyme candidates, tower shield, grim shield etc. get a high base block shield that you can find. if you're only looking for resists in a shield, you can also use the 3 pdiamond shield. or even ancient's pledge.

as for guillaumes and mosers, you can try checking the trade forums. they're pretty common, so it shouldn't cost much.

fistofyah

Diabloii.Net Member

personally id take either Tgods or Dungos over String of Ears, but thats just my oppinion

Kordova

Diabloii.Net Member

and id go for Ancients Pledge, ive got a troll nest i found in the Pit, ral ort tal, you get it from a quest, its got over 250 def and nice rez, best in terms of affordabuility, and string is nce but tgods is perfered, you dont get Boofed by whisps IMO