Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Advice on a lvl 12-15 PKK pally

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Bignerdmatt, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Bignerdmatt

Bignerdmatt IncGamers Member

Advice on a lvl 12-15 PKK pally

Im tired of little punk kids and their twinked lvl12 pallys ruining every game I make. Its to the point where I cant get a single exp run anymore before some kid hostiles and clears the game.

Id like to make a PKK pally. Im poor when It comes to gear AND Im not planning on rushing him. This guy is expendable to me, just something to have on standby. I have an ethereal poleaxe that does around 190 dmg and I figured this would be a nice toy for him ;)

My idea was to put 11 into Might and a few into charge. I have a couple of low lvl poison charms (25 over 3 seconds) id put on him as well. Would this be a viable build to handle a low lvl pally ?

Im thinking of naming him STFUKid or ItsPastUrBedTime :p

Thanks in advance

2. Kitriara

Kitriara IncGamers Member

It could work... the only problems:
    1. most times they're rushed to act 5 and thus have the radament skill, tome stat points, 2 from izual and the resistance scroll from anya

2. their gear, if they're serious, is probably twinked out like mad, making them unbeatable for anyone without comparable gear and, likely, a ton of charms.

I only play hardcore and since you said expendable, I'm gonna guess you might too, otherwise you wouldnt care or have to say that. I say go for it, whattaya have to lose?

Oh, those names are awesome! I once tried to do something similar, with the account/name combo *YesImAPk/Seriously.

3. Bignerdmatt

Bignerdmatt IncGamers Member

Yeah, Im on HC.

I feel I have a knack for telling a serious low lvl PK from some power tripping 12 year old. Usually when they misspell half of their words and even manage to misspell an insult on my sexual preference Its a dead wringer :p

4. Corndog

Corndog IncGamers Member

A Cleglaws Sword Zeal pally might be a nice option for you.

5. xxtallxx

xxtallxx IncGamers Member

or u can always come back with a lvl 80+ trapsin n show him a good beating :D

6. ROMVS

ROMVS IncGamers Member

I don't think he needs to resort to a an assassin to get the job done, any paladin build can do it.

7. theBlackKnight

theBlackKnight IncGamers Member

GPGOGOGOGOGOGOG naked puncherzealot!!!!1!11!!!!