Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[adult swim] music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eff, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Eff

Eff Banned

[adult swim] music

so.

im excited. i just got a great new mix, and as i was enjoying it...boom! i got hit with a familiar tune from one of the [adult swim] commericals. yet again, for those who don't watch it, adult swim is a latenight sub-network (?) that plays a great bunch of comedy and action (usually anime) shows, including, amongst many more: aqua teen hunger force, inuyasha, case closed, ghost in the shell, family guy, futurama, so on.

adultswim.com

anyways, i know that much of the music aired during breaks between adult swim is hard to or almost impossible to get a hold of. the only artist so far that i know had aired music on is madlib.
    if anybody knows any songs,artists, or resources that draw back to some of these tunes, hook me up with info, i'm dying to get a hold of a few of these.

2. DrunkPotHead

DrunkPotHead IncGamers Member

If you ever watched Ghost In the Shell stand-alone complex, i was able to acquire the intro song for that anime. It's now one of my favorites.

If you're interested, gimme a msg on aim and i'll find a way to send it to you.

Btw, as of march 28th, it's it's own network. And late-night, it kicks all the other networks' ass.

3. Eff

Eff Banned

whoops, forgot about this thread.

if you mean the song to ghost/shell im straight, but if you found the one that adult swim plays before it starts, i'll definitetly give you the word.

i don't know the signifigance of adult swim having its own network, but i hope it means i can see more of the shows without being tired as hell the next day

4. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

mc chris maybe? i don't know

all i know is he's associated with adult swim and i cant stand his voice

5. KiL

KiL IncGamers Member

Well, at my job at the clinic these old lady nurses play the exact same music sometimes. Its gotta be some really ancient stuff, I suppose I could ask 'em, but I don't wanna start no trouble.

6. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I liked their old mambo, name escapes me at the moment but it was on the Mambo Kings soundtrack methinks

7. Eff

Eff Banned

if anyone else is into it, i coincidentally found a bunch of the tracks while i was checking out madlib. this is a link to a YNQ (yesterdays new quintet) cd, a group consisting of 5 members, all of which are actually madlib...i had ordered this cd already, then when i viewed the tracks, i started recognized tracks 2,3,7, and 17 from AS. click on "listen" under each song for whatever player you have if anybody else liked this stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005O7TY/102-1613819-9368959?v=glance