Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Adding new unigues to fara

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by JohnnyBravo, Mar 18, 2004.

1. JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo IncGamers Member

Adding new unigues to fara

I was wondering how I add the new items into fara. The way I have it now is all the elite are grouped together. I want them to be seperate like the normal and elite. And maybe extra columns for the upgraded items(if possible). Thank you.

2. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

do a partial dump of the stash/character you wish to include in the ATMA report, then open up FARA and load that text file the dump creates, it'll list all uniques and set items in those characters, however it will not list possible upgrades or personalized items. And also if a rare item has the same name as an unique, it will be listed as such.

Hope that helps atleast a bit :)

3. JohnnyBravo

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. The report that fara generates does not included the new 1.10 unigues. How do I add those to the report?

4. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

You have the old version of Fara that doesn't recognize the new items, can't remember the link to the new one but I think it can be found from the FAQ.

5. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

Actually, Johnny, all you have to do is open up the .dat file that your FARA uses. You can open it up and edit it like any other text document. I really liked using wordpad.

As you saw in the other FARA thread, I was able to edit my print out rather well. If you want to save yourself the trouble, you can download my deluxe printout. The links to the download again are:

http://tekkazerox.homestead.com/files/itemlist110complete.dat
    http://tekkazerox.homestead.com/files/itemlist110complete.css

For those who did not see what my template looked like, you can take a look at this link. It adds many more items like runewords and potions to the printout. Personally, I like it better.

6. JohnnyBravo

@TekkaZeroX: Thank you very much.

I also was wondering if it was possible to get fara to tell the differance between the normal unigues and the ones that have been upgraded?

7. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

No one responded to my thread on how to fix that Johnny, so I guess it is a no. It is the same problem I have with my 1.09 azurewrath and 2 1.10 azurewraths. Two are elite and one normal item version of the weapon, but FARA cannot tell the difference.

Either spf members did not know or did not wish to share that information with us. Oh well...