Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Addiction knows no timeline

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by malakhai, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malakhai

malakhai IncGamers Member

Addiction knows no timeline

After playing Diablo 2, and the expansion, nonstop for a couple years, I stopped the hardcore playstyle. This was about 4-5 years ago. Since then, I have visited many games, including Final Fantasy 11, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike: Source, etc.

Forget all that, I ALWAYS longed for Diablo 2 to return to its glory days: tons of players, tons of trading, no hacks, competition galore. While I might not be able to realize my true dream of it returning to its glory days, I might be able to have a good experience, again, with D2.

I just started on USEast again yesterday, and am looking for a group of people that are mature, helpful, and all around masters of the game.

I have seen a lot of things from this game, including bone wall farming, dupe scams, trade scams, ith items, Mousepad's maphack, more dupe scams, the initiation of the ladder system, pindlebots, the releasing of the expansion, etc. It is safe to say that up intil about 1.09'ish, I had seen everything. Since then, I am out of date. I feel like an old rusty Masamune. Capable of destroying all, but past my time, if no assistance is given.

I have this vision of there being an underground cult following of the game still, and I am almost certain of it. What I am missing, though, is the way to get access to the followers.

I want no supreme items, I want no rushing. I just want people to chat with as I go about my business of relearning the game, and slaughtering horde after horde of fodder mobs, and possibly tips of what to hold on to as it is currently valuable.

I bid you all a hearty hello, and a warning that if given time, you shall all bow to my will. :thumbsup:

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

I won't bow to your will.

And you cannot use this site as a means to build your own or use these forums as a means of recruitment.

Read the Forum Rules

No advertising.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.