Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Addendum to the 1.07 guide

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by yiuman, Jul 10, 2007.

1. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

Addendum to the 1.07 guide

After a conversation in this thread I’ve decided to put into action a thought I’ve had for a while and write an addenda/errata sheet for the excellent 1.07 guide. Those of us that play 1.07 all know and love that guide, but are sadly aware that there are things in there that could do with being clarified and useful information added.

This is in no way designed to replace the guide but to be used alongside it. If it is deemed good enough I’d like it to be added to the stickies next to or under the guide.

Enough of this. Onto the info

Whilst Repuz’s guide is great there are several things that need clearing up/adding to.

In no particular order:

1) Installing 1.07 and modified .dll
    2) Equipment and the Horadric cube
    3) Gameplay

1) Installing 1.07 and the modified .dll file

First off, the easiest way to install 1.07 is to use Trenshadow’s version switcher. This can be found here

Secondly, as there is no /players X command the only way to simulate this on one computer is to use the modified d2gfx.dll file or fast user switching. Using the modified .dll file with Trenshadow’s version switcher is slightly more complicated. Here is what he has to say about it:

Note: Whilst bumping up the players setting does give you more exp per monster, be aware that due to the usually low damage of 1.07 characters you may find this method slows your progress through the game significantly.

2 Equipment

Equipment in 1.07 falls into 3 categories: Items that pwn their 1.10+ counterparts, items that are the same and items that make you want to cry with how much better the 1.10+ ones are (although some are still useful).

Horadric Cube

The guide mentions crafting items but doesn’t really go into detail about the best ones. It also doesn’t mention some of the other funky things you can do with the cube. I’ll divide this section into 2, crafting and cube recipes.

Cube recipes.

You can use these cube recipes to make set and unique rings with a hidden resistance mod (single res for the rings, prismatic for amulets). However not all rings/amulets are available using this method as the game uses the formual ilvl(of the created item)=0.66*clvl

1 magical ring + 1 emerald* + 1 Antidote Potion = 1 ring 6-36% poison res
    1 magical ring + 1 ruby* + 1 exploding potion** = 1 ring with 6-36% fire res
    1 magical ring + 1 sapphire* + 1 thawing potion = 1 ring with 6-36% cold res
    1 magical ring + 2 topaz* = 1 ring with 6-36% lightning res
    6 Pgems (one of each variety except skulls) + magical amulet = prismatic amulet with 6-36% to fire, lightning and cold resists, and 12-72% poison resist

* any quality gem will do
    ** make sure you keep every exploding potion you find as you level as this is the only ‘extra’ ingredient that you can’t buy.

This means that the highest ilvl you can craft is 65 at level 99 and I think that the ilvl for a set/unique has to be 1 higher than the qlvl of the desired set/unique meaning that Maras, Highlords and BKWB are all too high of a qlvl to be got this way.

It is also very unlikely that you’ll get a useful unique (sets are a much better proposition) as the chances of getting a unique is 1:1000 (sets are 1:125 and rares are 1:200). Even then the relative rarities of nagel, manald and SoJ is 80, 40 and 1 respectively. So don’t hold your breath.

So, what does this mean to us? The table below shows what level a character would need to be in order to create some of the more popular jewelry with the hidden resistance mod.

Code:
    Item			clvl needed
    Tal’s ammy		41
    Telling of Beads	61
    SoJ			61
    Ravenfrost		82
    Dwarf Star		82
    Saracens Chance         85
    Cats Eye		89
    Crescent Moon           89
    Atma’s Scarab           93

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  2. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

Crafting

The interesting thing about crafting in 1.07 is that you can get magical only affixes (+3skill tree gloves anyone?). This is countered by the fact that these affixes are ridiculously hard to get. You need to invest some serious time in leveling to get high enough to craft the best items. You’ll probably want to craft at clvl 78 (which is no mean feat in 1.07) and above regardless of what you are crafting to make sure you get at least 3 affixes (level 47 or above to make sure you get at least 2 affixes).

There is some debate about how crafting works. My own experiments indicate that input ilvl has nothing to do with it. It is unclear exactly what effect qlvl has on the possible affixes (it has some effect for sure as I have personally crafted an ilvl1 colossus blade with the cruel prefix using a lvl1 character) and even if the alvls of affixes are the same as in later versions (it will take someone far cleverer than I to dip into the code and check that).

The rest of this section is based on the assumption that the ilvl (of the crafted item) = 0.66*clvl and then the availability of affixes is the same as for magic items in 1.09 with that ilvl. I think that the alvls of 1.07 prefixes might be slightly different from later patches as items have been reported to have affixes that shouldn’t be available at their ilvl (eg a rare Ancient axe getting 40%IAS at ilvl=70 when it shouldn’t be available until ilvl=71). Therefore it may be better to have a couple of levels spare if possible. I have no idea how to find out if they have changed – if anyone does, please let me know.

You can only craft items up to an ilvl of 65 as the crafting formula follows the ilvl(of crafted item) = 0.66*clvl and as the maximum for these are 99, 0.66*99 = 65 (rounded down).).

The good news is that with the right items we can still get nearly all the affixes we are after this way. Note: You can never craft the popular 1.10 +2skills amulet in 1.07 because the ilvl is too high, however you can get +3 to a specific skill tree which may be more useful.

The most desirable magic only affixes that I can see are +3 to skill trees on amulets, Grandmasters on weapons and +3 to jav/bow/MA trees on gloves.

The good news is that all the highest elite weapons (except amazon class specific) have a high enough qlvl to get cruel and grandmasters at any ilvl. GG crafting hydra bows! The only useful affixes unavailable are the highest lightning, fire and min damage affixes. The maximum damage you can get is 580%ED with a perfect cruel, grandmasters and greater craft automod and up to 3 sockets from Larzuk/jewelers prefix.

The bad news is that you can’t greater craft gloves with the most desirable mods (+2, +3 skills, 20IAS are all not available at the ilvls that are available to us), however you can lesser craft heavy gloves from clvl (good luck!) 96 and above with +3skills and 20IAS. Of course you can craft +2 skill gloves much earlier, but as you can get them in later patches much more easily…… why bother? (unless of course you want to actually use them in 1.07.

The most desirable mods on amulets (IMHO) are in the table below with the clvl you need to get them. Please note though, that the FCR automod on a caster amulet and the FR/W on a blood amulet is 1% not 5-10% as it is in later versions. Even if you get a bugged version with stacked FCR, this would only give you ~7%FCR so the popular 20FCR amulets are impossible.

Code:
    desired affix                   clvl required for this affix to spawn on a craft

10% FCR                         8
    40% single res                  38
    of luck (35%MF)*                40
    bahamuts (+120 mana)            69
    Teleport charges                73
    of the whale (+100 life)        76
    25% all res                     84
    +3 skill tree                   91

You can also craft rings, and whislt you can get higher %MF and res affixes, you lose the best life leach affix and all mana leach affixes that you can get in later versions. Personally I’d craft other things ahead of rings, but you can get a great ring this way and if it gets bugged it can have 20%+ life leach. Not bad.

Here is a quote from Dnacra with all the recipies/auto stats for crafting in 1.07

3. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

Uniques

Most of the great unique items are listed in the 1.07 guide, but some notable additions are:

Coldsteel Eye unique cutlass – has 50% Crushing Blow instead of Deadly strike
    Jalal’s Mane unique totemic helm – has 25% Crushing Blow
    Kelpie Snare unique Fuscina – slows target by 100% (not sure what this does but it sounds cool)
    Pierre Tombale Couant unique partisan has +2necro skills instead of +3 barb
    Dark Clan Crusher unique cudgel – has +1 barb skills instead of +2 druid
    The Fetid Sprikler unique Holy Water Sprinkler – 3%ctc up to a lvl 10 decrepify*
    Heart Carver unique rondel – no +skills, but +150%AR, fixed 200%ED

*increased levels of decrepify only add to the duration

Items that are great in 1.10+ but make you cry in 1.07 are

Skin of the Vipermagi unique serpentskin armor – no +skill (more MDR though)
    Gull unique dagger – only 50%MF (still useful though)
    Blade of Ali Baba unique Tulwar – only 35%MF (still useful though – can also be given to an Act2 merc)
    Civerbs Cudgel – no Crushing Blow
    The unique amazon weapons pretty much all suck.
    Lidless Wall unique grim shield – no +skill or FCR
    Thundergods unique War Belt – no +zon skills or lit absorb
    Gore Rider unique war boots – no OW or CB
    The class specific sets with funky partial bonuses although mavs belt is better and the gris shield can get automods.

Charms

A little more information on +damage charms from RTB

Ethereal weapons

Here is a table with how much damage 1.07 eth elite weapons would do in later patches together with speed, range and max number of sockets. Note: I’ve not included weapons that are not so useful for runewords. It is interesting to see that the ever popular zerker axe doesn’t have that much more average damage than a scourge which is a faster weapon.

Code:
    1 handed

Axes
                   min  max   avg   speed  range  soc
    Small Crescent 57   135    96     10     2     4
    Ettin          49   148    98.5   10     2     5
    Warspike       45   108    76.5  -10     2     6
    Beserker       36   159    97.5    0     3     6

Maces
    Tyrant         48   130    89      0     2     3
    Devil          64   119    91.5   10     2     3
    Scourge         4   180    92    -10     3     5
    Legendary      75   137   106     20     1     4

Swords
    conquest       55   119    87      0     1     4
    Cryptic         7   173    90    -10     2     4
    mythical       60   112    86      0     2     3
    Legend         30   126    78    -15     3     3
    highland       33   139    86     -5     3     4
    Balrog         22   168    95      0     3     4
    Champ          36   121    78.5  -10     3     4
    Cols           39   157    98     10     3     5
    colB           37   146    91.5    5     3     6

Code:
    2-handed

Swords
                   min  max   avg   speed  range  soc
    Legend         75   211   143    -15     3    3
    Highland      100   216   158     -5     3    4
    Balrog         82   265   173.5    0     3    4
    ChampionS     106   186   146    -10     3    4
    ColossusS      91   282   186.5   10     3    5
    ColossusB      87   258   172.5    5     3    6

Axes
    Feral          37   276   156.5  -15     3    4
    Silver-Edged   93   247   170      0     3    5
    Decap          73   308   190.5   10     3    5
    ChampionA      **   211   149.5  -10     3    6
    Glorious       90   279   184.5   10     4    6

Mauls
    OgreM          115  238   176.5   10     2    6
    Thunder        49   405   227     20     3    6

Polearms
    OgreA          42   326   184      0     3    3
    ColossusV      25   371   198     10     3    4
    Thresher       18   317   167.5  -10     2    5
    CrypticA       49   337   193     10     4    5
    GPA            69   285   177      0     5    6
    Gthresher      60   256   158    -10     5    6

Spears
    Hyperion       52   267   159.5  -10     4    3
    Stygian        43   324   183.5    0     4    4
    Mancatcher     63   207   135    -20     5    5
    Ghost          27   348   187.5    0     5    6
    Warpike        49   400   224.5   20     5    6

Normal items

Some of the best (most sought after) items in 1.10+ aren’t as good in 1.07.
    Monarch shields (popular for the Spirit runeword) can only get 3 sockets in 1.07. Circlet type helms can only get 1 socket – even if they have the jewelers prefix – so make sure you don’t socket your hard found Rose branded Diadem of Life everlasting, etc until you bring it forward for the chance for 2 sockets.
    Paladin shields in 1.07 have a much lower base defense and unlike weapons their stats aren’t improved by bringing them forward to later patches, this makes 1.07 not such a good place to find paladin shields for 1.10+runewords. You’d be much better looking for these shields in 1.08 where they have their proper defensive values.

On the plus side, magic items can get up to 4 sockets from Larzuk, and crafted up to 3. I’m hoping for a Cruel Giant Thresher of Quickness with 4 sockets for an FC titan bear.

Also, 1.07 is a good place to get ilvl 99 charms for rerolling and amulets for crafting in later patches as any that pop from Nili’s temple or the throneroom will have an ilvl of 99.

4. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

Gameplay

I don’t have much to add to the gameplay section, a little bit of hard info on Hell Baal, and starting off in classic (which I personally didn’t do, but think may be a good idea) and a bit of information on rack running and other viable builds.

Quoting RTB

Quote:
    Some tidbits on the very dangerous Baal Mana Drain attack:
    Deals 512 - 544 magical damage per hit, 5% chance to be doubled.
    Hits once per 5 frames
    Can knock a character/minion into hit recovery (characters with a hit recovery animation of more than 4 frames get automatically killed when hit with this attack)
    1.10 length: 20 frames.

So basically, make sure you have at least 1100 life and a 4-frame recovery rate (if you are HC) before taking on Hell Baal, or just take your chances :grin:

Classic

It may be a good idea to start off in classic to get/gamble some items there, gull daggers and tarnhelm skull caps (for MF) and the ever useful SoJs as well as some useful sets/partial sets such as the angelic jewelry, the complete deaths set, tancreds boots and amulet (MF). Assuming (I know *** out of u and me) that the ilvls haven’t changed and my understanding of gambling works, your charcter should be able to gamble all these items (the highest is the SoJ) at level 36(although you’ll want to hold off till 45 to make sure all the rings you gamble have a chance to be SoJs). In case you don’t already know, the rings spawn in a set order in classic pre-1.07, so when you get the nagel ring/manald heal keep hold of it! And when you get the SoJ you’ll need to mule it off before you can gamble another one. Same with the unique amulets, although you’ll need to be an even higher level for them and you may want to be racking items in 1.07 by the time you get there.

FR/W whilst racking

You may think that loading up on FR/W is a good idea whilst racking and 99% of the time it is. Do note however, that time is one of the factors in setting the seed and deciding what any given rack will drop, so by lowering your R/W speed a little you may get a different drop, which could be better or worse than the one your already getting.

Minion rack running

A useful piece of information is that an amazon casting valk or decoy next to a rack forces it to ‘cycle’ to its next drop (this also works for other characters with minions - druids/necros etc). This effectively gives these characters a chance to get a more useful drop from a good map. For example, if there is a rack right next to the WP dropping a useless small shield this obviously doesn’t help us, however if we then cast decoy next to the rack it will drop something else which may be a balrog skin – or something else much more useful.

You can also cast a minion multiple times to force different drops. For example a rack may drop a knout normally, a kris after gumby is cast next to it once, a champion sword after gumby is cast next to it twice, a legendary mallet if gumby is cast next to it three times and so on. How many times you think it is worth casting to get a good drop depends on your FCR, mana, how good your map is and patience before you re-roll for a better map. My rule of thumb is that if its taking me much longer than 30s each run its time for a new map. I’ll add a bit if I’m popping chests as well.

I hope that makes sense.

Other workable characters

The fastest character for rack running is without doubt a sorc due to teleport, although you may save time in re-rolling maps using the above minion method. If like me, you don’t really enjoy playing sorcs that much, other characters are also viable. Other than the characters mentioned in the guide:

Frenzy barbs work well. Personally I prefer frenzy barbs to their WW counterparts – not being able to drink a potion whilst whirling scares me slightly (I play HC). Plus the increased R/W speed is awesome.

The guide mentions WW barbs, that ctc works with WW and that WW doesn’t alternate weapons when dual wielding. To elaborate on this ctc with a WW barb is a bad thing as it brings you out of your whirl somewhere you probably don’t want to be. When using two weapons, the offhand weapon isn’t used (the one on the right of the character screen). Therefore only passive bonuses such as +skills or +str are useful, AR and ED are worthless.

LF zons work well too. There is an interesting bug in that the physical damage of the javelin gets added to each lightning bolt making the bolts much more powerful than they should be. Jab or GA with CB works well as a backup skill. Due to the lack of synergies you can max a number of skills. I’ve not tried it, but I’ve been told that valk is weak in 1.07.

Its hard to find a decent bow in 1.07, but if you do, strafers work great – especially as CB works at full effectiveness with bows in 1.07. Skystrike and Riphook could work as endgame bows and are droppable by Hell Meph, Diablo and Baal which could both work, otherwise a crafted hydra bow, or a cruel elite bow of XXX could deliver the goods. Some great +damage charms could take the place of an uber-bow though.

Zealots work pretty good. Vigor (1pt initially, more after your other needed skills are sorted) makes rack running faster. Note: that zeal in 1.07 doesn’t give a damage boost and holy shield only multiplies the defense of the shield making fanaticism your main source of damage. It’s also worth noting that you can ‘flash’ auras such as holy shock and conviction as they last for ~3sec.

Wereform Druids could work nicely too. Shockwave is one of the best skills in the game IMHO. Note: Oak and HoW are capped at lvl 20 (after +skills) in 1.07 so don’t put more in these than you need.

Credits

Firstly, thanks for reading this far, I hope its been useful.

Thanks also to Repusz for his great 1.07 guide, RTB for all his knowledge, Dnacra for the bits from the cubemain file, Hakai_no_Tenshi for ATMA, Trenshadow for his version switcher, xDuckster for tidying up my tables, The CowKing and Nex for some useful info, ItAllGoesWhite, AlienBoyz and all the people I’ve had 1.07 discussions with and who’ve given me information, diabloii.net and the SPF for being great, www.diabloii.nu/affixcalc (WAYBACK ARCHIVE HERE, d2data.net (sadly missed – yay for Way Back When archives) WAYBACK ARCHIVE HERE and lastly Blizzard for a great game that has kept me playing for many years. Sorry if I’ve missed anyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  5. Naab

Naab IncGamers Member

:shocked:
    *goes to look for a fuscina rack*

6. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

Very nice complement.

Edit: I heard crafting a bow in 1.07 (obviously a hydra since matri/gmb has very, very small chance of dropping) can result in giga monster cannons, sporting mods like 500-ish ed, fools mod, 40 ias and 3 sockets. Can you confirm this and if it's a yes, what would be the best shots of crafting one? (level etc)

7. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

Maybe I didn't explain this well enough - you can craft a cruel/GM hydra bow (or any of the other highest elite - the last weapon listed on Arreat Summit for each class) at any clvl due to its insanely high qlvl, although you have to be level 85 (IIRC) to shop a hydra bow (D'oh - that should be in the addenda!) as it can't drop. If you are lucky enough to get a Mat bow (GMB's are impossible in 1.07) its not a good choice to craft as its qlvl isn't high enough to get the good mods.

I'm not sure you could craft a 500%ED+Fools as I think that Fools and Grandmasters are part of the same group and you can't get 40IAS on a bow, but it is possible (although very unlikely to get a 580%ED (as explained above) or a 380%ED+Fools with 20IAS and three sockets.

The ED difference between greater and lesser crafts automods is 34-67%ED and 40-80%ED and a Fal v Ort rune. Personally, I'd greater craft the Fal's if you've got them but lesser crafting with Orts is fine as they are much more common. You might have to try alot to get a 500%ED bow, but you should be able to get a 300%ED+ hydra bow fairly easily which isn't too bad.

8. AlienBoyz

AlienBoyz IncGamers Member

Great job again! I and I'm sure all of us appreciate the hard work that went into this.

I am afraid I am a bit of a noob as far as ilvl, qlvl and alvl are concerned. Would you be able to point me in the direction of a good explanation of these?

While all the effort on discussing ilvl's etc is essential to really understand what is going on, perhaps you can add another section explaining what items are worth crafting and anything else relevant. For example you mention that rings aren't really worth crafting except for the chance of bugged %LL. However it is not clear to me what is worth crafting for a realistic hope of getting something worth using or carrying forward to later versions.

BTW Ribcracker is another one of the very nice 1.10 uniques that is lousy in 1.07, although I don't think you are making a list of these unless they are still usefull in 1.07. Personally this one bugs me as it ranks as one of my all time most fun weapons!

9. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

I meant to include the Ribcracker - D'oh!

Here and here are some good explanations of ilvl/qlvl/alvl etc and good reads about crafting/imbueing etc in 1.10+(its not as relavant to 1.07 though) but simply put, ilvl is the level of the mob/rack/chest etc that droped the item, qlvl is the quality level of the item (each item has a qlvl - hydra bows 85, daggers 3, amulets 1 etc) and alvl is the level of each affix (of quickness is 46, Grandmasters is 69 etc). The maximum alvl of each item is then calculated using its ilvl and qlvl. Hope that makes sense.

As to what is worth crafting, I can't really answer that as each person will be looking for different things, although I can tell you what I plan to craft. It also depends on what you want the craft for - is it to shore up your equipment in 1.07 or to move forward as an uber item in later patches? My personal thoughts are that most crafts (apart from gloves, jewelery and weapons) can easily be outclassed by relatively easily obtainable (well, much easier than crafting equivalently good) set/unique/RW items. The possible exception is caster belts for the FCR, but as this only gives 1% in 1.07 - this is not an option until later patches unless you just need that 1% to push you over a breakpoint.

Personally due to the difficulty of finding crafting ingredients in 1.07 I'd only craft things that would be impossible to get uber items in later patches. This includes amulets with +3skills, gloves with +3skills and weapons with Cruel and Grandmasters on the same spawn.

I can also tell you that it is ridiculously hard to get the +3 skills amulets and gloves because you'd need a clvl of 91 and 96 respectively! However if you are prepared to forgo the possibility of +3skill tab for +2skill tab or +1skills you could get an amulet with 25% all res and 100 life at a much more reasonable clvl of 84 and 76 respectively.

Therefore, your best bet of getting something usable is to craft the elitest* weapons as they have a qlvl high enough that your clvl doesn't matter (you can get a cruel craft with a level 1 character), although as you are trying to get a combination of two specific mods this could take a while (3 if you want IAS as well). It shouldn't be too hard to get a 300%+ damage weapon though which is eminently usable and with the right combination of mods is uber, especially as Larzuk could then give it 3 sockets.

*By elitest I mean the highest elite, hydra bows, colossus blades, war pikes etc - the last item listed in each section on Arreat Summit.

I'd start with a hydra bow as if you want a bow zon in 1.07 this is the best way of getting a great bow, then if I ever get one I'm completely satisfied with I'd move to a War Pike (or possibly Giant Thresher or a Colossus Blade) for a WW Barb, then a Bezerker Axe. Javelins are another possibility, but they miss out on one of the greatest things in 1.07 crafting - 3 sockets, so lose my vote on that. If I ever get a character to 91 or 96 (which to be honest is quite unlikely) I'll start crafting amulets and gloves respectively.

The moral of crafting though (and this is true for all patches) is not to expect something awesome. The possibility is there, but the chances are low. However with a reasonable number of crafts you should have something pretty damn good.

10. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

1.07 TCs, with Qlvls:

Code:
    TC3
    Buckler, Qlvl 1
    Cap, Qlvl 1
    Club, Qlvl 1
    Eagle Orb, Qlvl 1
    Javelin, Qlvl 1
    Katar, Qlvl 1
    Quilted Armor, Qlvl 1
    Short Bow, Qlvl 1
    Short Staff, Qlvl 1
    Short Sword, Qlvl 1
    Throwing Knife, Qlvl 2
    Wand, Qlvl 2
    Dagger, Qlvl 3
    Hand Axe, Qlvl 3
    Leather Armor, Qlvl 3
    Leather Boots, Qlvl 3
    Leather Gloves, Qlvl 3
    Sash, Qlvl 3
    Scepter, Qlvl 3

TC6
    Jawbone Cap, Qlvl 4 (Rlvl 3)
    Preserved Head, Qlvl 4 (Rlvl 3)
    Spiked Club, Qlvl 4
    Targe, Qlvl 4 (Rlvl 3)
    Wolf Head, Qlvl 4 (Rlvl 3)
    Bardiche, Qlvl 5
    Hard Leather Armor, Qlvl 5
    Hunter's Bow, Qlvl 5
    Scimitar, Qlvl 5
    Skull Cap, Qlvl 5
    Small Shield, Qlvl 5
    Spear, Qlvl 5
    Large Axe, Qlvl 6
    Light Crossbow, Qlvl 6

TC9
    Axe, Qlvl 7
    Heavy Boots, Qlvl 7
    Heavy Gloves, Qlvl 7
    Light Belt, Qlvl 7
    Throwing Axe, Qlvl 7
    Fanged Helm, Qlvl 8 (Rlvl 6)
    Hawk Helm, Qlvl 8 (Rlvl 6)
    Long Bow, Qlvl 8
    Long Staff, Qlvl 8
    Mace, Qlvl 8
    Rondache, Qlvl 8 (Rlvl 6)
    Saber, Qlvl 8
    Sacred Globe, Qlvl 8
    Studded Leather , Qlvl 8
    Zombie Head, Qlvl 8 (Rlvl 6)
    Dirk, Qlvl 9
    Trident, Qlvl 9
    Wrist Blade, Qlvl 9

TC12
    Pilum, Qlvl 10
    Two-Handed Sword, Qlvl 10
    Crystal Sword, Qlvl 11
    Falchion, Qlvl 11
    Helm, Qlvl 11
    Large Shield, Qlvl 11
    Ring Mail, Qlvl 11
    Spiked Shield, Qlvl 11
    Voulge, Qlvl 11
    Belt, Qlvl 12
    Broad Axe , Qlvl 12
    Chain Boots, Qlvl 12
    Chain Gloves, Qlvl 12
    Composite Bow, Qlvl 12
    Gnarled Staff, Qlvl 12
    Hatchet Hands, Qlvl 12
    Smoked Sphere, Qlvl 12 (Rlvl 9)
    Yew Wand, Qlvl 12

TC15
    Balanced Knife, Qlvl 13
    Double Axe, Qlvl 13
    Morning Star, Qlvl 13
    Scale Mail, Qlvl 13
    Broad Sword, Qlvl 15
    Cestus, Qlvl 15
    Chain Mail, Qlvl 15
    Crossbow, Qlvl 15
    Full Helm, Qlvl 15
    Grand Scepter, Qlvl 15
    Kite Shield, Qlvl 15
    Scythe, Qlvl 15
    Short Spear, Qlvl 15

TC18
    Antlers, Qlvl 16 (Rlvl 12)
    Balanced Axe, Qlvl 16
    Brandistock, Qlvl 16
    Heraldic Shield, Qlvl 16 (Rlvl 12)
    Horned Helm, Qlvl 16 (Rlvl 12)
    Unraveller Head, Qlvl 16 (Rlvl 12)
    Battle Axe, Qlvl 17
    Battle Staff, Qlvl 17
    Clasped Orb, Qlvl 17 (Rlvl 13)
    Claymore, Qlvl 17
    Kriss, Qlvl 17
    Bone Wand, Qlvl 18
    Breast Plate, Qlvl 18
    Claws, Qlvl 18
    Maiden Spear, Qlvl 18 (Rlvl 10)
    Short Battle Bow, Qlvl 18
    Stag Bow, Qlvl 18 (Rlvl 14)

TC21
    Bone Shield, Qlvl 19
    Flail, Qlvl 19
    Mask, Qlvl 19
    Military Pick, Qlvl 19
    Aerin Shield, Qlvl 20 (Rlvl 15)
    Assault Helmet, Qlvl 20 (Rlvl 15)
    Falcon Mask, Qlvl 20 (Rlvl 15)
    Gargoyle Head, Qlvl 20 (Rlvl 15)
    Heavy Belt, Qlvl 20
    Light Gauntlets, Qlvl 20
    Light Plate Boots, Qlvl 20
    Long Sword , Qlvl 20
    Spetum, Qlvl 20
    Splint Mail, Qlvl 20
    Blade Talons, Qlvl 21
    Giant Sword, Qlvl 21
    Maul, Qlvl 21
    Poleaxe, Qlvl 21
    War Scepter, Qlvl 21

TC24
    Bone Helm, Qlvl 22
    Tower Shield, Qlvl 22
    Blade, Qlvl 23
    Glaive, Qlvl 23
    Great Axe, Qlvl 23
    Great Helm, Qlvl 23
    Long Battle Bow, Qlvl 23
    Avenger Guard, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Bastard Sword, Qlvl 24
    Circlet, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 16)
    Crown Shield, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Demon Head, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Dragon Stone, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Heavy Crossbow, Qlvl 24
    Maiden Javelin, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Maiden Pike, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Pike, Qlvl 24
    Plate Mail, Qlvl 24
    Reflex Bow, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    Scissors Katar, Qlvl 24
    Spirit Mask, Qlvl 24 (Rlvl 18)
    War Staff, Qlvl 24

TC27
    War Axe, Qlvl 25
    War Hammer, Qlvl 25
    Glowing Orb, Qlvl 26 (Rlvl 18)
    Grim Wand, Qlvl 26
    Quhab, Qlvl 26 (Rlvl 18)
    Flamberge, Qlvl 27
    Gaunlets, Qlvl 27
    Giant Axe, Qlvl 27
    Plate Boots, Qlvl 27
    Plated Belt, Qlvl 27
    Short War Bow, Qlvl 27
    War Sword, Qlvl 27

TC30
    Akaran Targe, Qlvl 28 (Rlvl 20)
    Alpha Helm, Qlvl 28 (Rlvl 20)
    Field Plate, Qlvl 28
    Jawbone Visor, Qlvl 28 (Rlvl 20)
    Mummified Trophy, Qlvl 28 (Rlvl 20)
    Crown, Qlvl 29
    Halberd, Qlvl 29
    Throwing Spear, Qlvl 29
    Cudgel, Qlvl 30 (Rlvl 18)
    Edge Bow, Qlvl 30 (Rlvl 18)
    Gladius, Qlvl 30 (Rlvl 18)
    Gothic Shield, Qlvl 30
    Jo Staff, Qlvl 30 (Rlvl 18)
    War Javelin, Qlvl 30 (Rlvl 18)

TC33
    Akaran Rondache, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 23)
    Battle Dart, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 19)
    Burnt Wand, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 19)
    Crystalline Globe, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 23)
    Fetish Trophy, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 23)
    Griffon Headress, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 23)
    Hatchet, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 19)
    Lion Helm, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 23)
    Long War Bow, Qlvl 31
    Poignard, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 19)
    Rune Scepter, Qlvl 31 (Rlvl 19)
    Barbed Club, Qlvl 32 (Rlvl 20)
    Gothic Plate, Qlvl 32
    Great Maul, Qlvl 32
    Wrist Spike, Qlvl 32 (Rlvl 24)
    Great Sword, Qlvl 33
    Lochaber Axe, Qlvl 33 (Rlvl 21)
    Razor Bow, Qlvl 33 (Rlvl 21)
    Repeating Crossbow, Qlvl 33
    War Spear, Qlvl 33 (Rlvl 21)

TC36
    Arbalest, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    Cleaver, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    Cloudy Sphere, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 26)
    Defender, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    Fascia, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 26)
    Francisca, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    Ghost Armor, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    Military Axe, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    War Hat, Qlvl 34 (Rlvl 22)
    War Scythe, Qlvl 34
    Cedar Bow, Qlvl 35 (Rlvl 23)
    Coronet, Qlvl 35 (Rlvl 27)
    Flanged Mace, Qlvl 35 (Rlvl 23)
    Light Plate, Qlvl 35
    Partizan, Qlvl 35 (Rlvl 23)
    Quarterstaff, Qlvl 35 (Rlvl 23)
    Shamshir, Qlvl 35 (Rlvl 23)
    Demonhide Boots, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 24)
    Demonhide Gloves, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 24)
    Demonhide Sash, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 24)
    Fuscina, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 24)
    Hand Scythe, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 28)
    Rondel, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 24)
    Serpentskin Armor, Qlvl 36 (Rlvl 24)

TC39
    Bill, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Demonhide Armor, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Dimensional Blade, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Espadon, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Full Plate Mail, Qlvl 37
    Great Pilum, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Hunter's Guise, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 29)
    Protector Shield, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 29)
    Rage Mask, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 29)
    Round Shield, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Sallet, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Sexton Trophy, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 29)
    Tulwar, Qlvl 37 (Rlvl 25)
    Bearded Axe , Qlvl 38 (Rlvl 25)
    Cedar Staff, Qlvl 38 (Rlvl 25)
    Petrified Wand, Qlvl 38 (Rlvl 25)
    Sparkling Ball, Qlvl 38 (Rlvl 30)
    Ashwood Bow, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 31)
    Ceremonial Spear, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 31)
    Double Bow, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)
    Greater Claws, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 31)
    Jagged Star, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)
    Sharkskin Belt, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)
    Sharkskin Boots, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)
    Sharkskin Gloves, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)
    Twin Axe, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)
    War Dart, Qlvl 39 (Rlvl 25)

TC42
    Ancient Armor, Qlvl 40
    Battle Scythe, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 25)
    Battle Sword, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 25)
    Cantor Trophy, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 32)
    Guilded Shield, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 32)
    Holy Water Sprinkler, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 25)
    Sacred Feathers, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 32)
    Savage Helmet, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 32)
    Siege Crossbow, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 25)
    Simbilan, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 25)
    Trellised Armor, Qlvl 40 (Rlvl 25)
    Greater Talons, Qlvl 41 (Rlvl 33)
    Hurlbat, Qlvl 41 (Rlvl 25)
    War Fork, Qlvl 41 (Rlvl 25)
    Barbed Shield, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Casque, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Cinquedeas, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Dacian Falx, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Gothic Staff, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Linked Mail, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Scutum, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)
    Tabar, Qlvl 42 (Rlvl 25)

TC45
    Ceremonial Bow, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Ceremonial Javelin, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Ceremonial Pike, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Crowbill, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Cutlass, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Heavy Bracers, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Heirophant Trophy, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Knout, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Mesh Belt, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Mesh Boots, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Royal Shield, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Scissors Quhab, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Short Siege Bow, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Slayer Guard, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Swirling Crystal, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Tigulated Mail, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Tomb Wand, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 25)
    Totemic Mask, Qlvl 43 (Rlvl 35)
    Rune Sword, Qlvl 44 (Rlvl 25)
    Yari, Qlvl 44 (Rlvl 25)
    Basinet, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 25)
    Divine Scepter, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 25)
    Dragon Shield, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 25)
    Mesh Armor, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 25)
    Tiara, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 37)
    Tusk Sword, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 25)
    War Club, Qlvl 45 (Rlvl 25)

TC48
    Gothic Axe, Qlvl 46 (Rlvl 25)
    Long Siege Bow, Qlvl 46 (Rlvl 25)
    Spiculum, Qlvl 46 (Rlvl 25)
    Stilleto, Qlvl 46 (Rlvl 25)
    Balista, Qlvl 47 (Rlvl 25)
    Cuirass, Qlvl 47 (Rlvl 25)
    Lance, Qlvl 47 (Rlvl 25)
    Rune Staff, Qlvl 47 (Rlvl 25)
    Battle Hammer, Qlvl 48 (Rlvl 25)
    Death Mask, Qlvl 48 (Rlvl 25)
    Gothic Sword, Qlvl 48 (Rlvl 25)
    Grim Shield, Qlvl 48 (Rlvl 25)
    Naga, Qlvl 48 (Rlvl 25)

TC51
    Ancient Sword, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Battle Belt, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Battle Boots, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Battle Gauntlets, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Grave Wand, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Rune Bow, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Russet Armor, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Zweihander, Qlvl 49 (Rlvl 25)
    Grim Helm, Qlvl 50 (Rlvl 25)
    Pavise, Qlvl 50 (Rlvl 25)
    Ancient Axe, Qlvl 51 (Rlvl 25)
    Bec-de-Corbin, Qlvl 51 (Rlvl 25)
    Harpoon, Qlvl 51 (Rlvl 25)
    Winged Helm, Qlvl 51 (Rlvl 25)

TC54
    Gothic Bow, Qlvl 52 (Rlvl 25)
    Templar Coat, Qlvl 52 (Rlvl 25)
    Martel de Fer, Qlvl 53 (Rlvl 25)
    Chu-Ko-Nu, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 25)
    Executioner Sword, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 25)
    Giant Conch, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 46)
    Heavenly Stone, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 54)
    Suwayyah, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 54)
    War Belt, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 25)
    War Boots, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 25)
    War Gauntlets, Qlvl 54 (Rlvl 25)

TC57
    Grand Crown, Qlvl 55 (Rlvl 25)
    Grim Scythe, Qlvl 55 (Rlvl 25)
    Sharktooth Armor, Qlvl 55 (Rlvl 25)
    Ancient Shield, Qlvl 56 (Rlvl 25)
    Blood Spirt, Qlvl 56 (Rlvl 48)
    Carnage Helm, Qlvl 56 (Rlvl 48)
    Minion Skull, Qlvl 56 (Rlvl 48)
    Sacred Targe, Qlvl 56 (Rlvl 48)

TC60
    Bone Knife, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Eldritch Orb, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Embossed Plate, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 25)
    Falcata, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Flying Knife, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Fury Visor, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 50)
    Hellspawn Skull, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 50)
    Hyperion Javelin, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Mighty Scepter, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Polished Wand, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Sacred Rondache, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 50)
    Spider Bow, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Sun Spirit, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 50)
    Tomahawk, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Truncheon, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Walking Stick, Qlvl 58 (Rlvl 58)
    Tyrant Club, Qlvl 59 (Rlvl 59)
    Wrist Sword, Qlvl 59 (Rlvl 59)
    Blade Bow, Qlvl 60 (Rlvl 60)
    Diadem, Qlvl 60 (Rlvl 52)
    Hyperion Spear, Qlvl 60 (Rlvl 60)
    Mage Plate, Qlvl 60 (Rlvl 25)
    Ogre Axe, Qlvl 60 (Rlvl 60)

TC63
    Chaos Armor, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 25)
    Cryptic Axe, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Demon Heart, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Elegant Blade, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Feral Axe, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Flying Axe, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Pellet Bow, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Reinforced Mace, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Shadow Bow, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Small Crescent, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Stalagmite, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    War Fist, Qlvl 61 (Rlvl 61)
    Ancient Shield, Qlvl 62 (Rlvl 55)
    Battle Cestus, Qlvl 62 (Rlvl 62)
    Mithral Point, Qlvl 62 (Rlvl 62)
    Overseer Skull, Qlvl 62 (Rlvl 55)
    Stygian Pike, Qlvl 62 (Rlvl 62)
    Colossus Voulge, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 63)
    Destroyer Helm, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 55)
    Earth Spirit, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 55)
    Hydra Edge, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 63)
    Legend Sword, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 63)
    Phase Blade, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 63)
    Stygian Pilum, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 63)
    Vortex Orb, Qlvl 63 (Rlvl 63)

TC66
    Boneweave, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 56)
    Devil Star, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Elder Staff, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Ettin Axe, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Feral Claws, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Ghost Wand, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Great Bow, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Matriarchal Bow, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Matriarchal Spear, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Ornate Armor, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 25)
    Silver Edged Axe, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Winged Knife, Qlvl 64 (Rlvl 64)
    Balrog Spear, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 65)
    Conquerer Crown, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 57)
    Conquest Sword, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 65)
    Gorgon Crossbow, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 65)
    Seraph Rod, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 65)
    Shako, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 57)
    Sky Spirit, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 57)
    Succubae Skull, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 57)
    Thresher, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 65)
    Zakarum Shield, Qlvl 65 (Rlvl 57)
    Dusk Shroud, Qlvl 66 (Rlvl 58)
    Heater, Qlvl 66 (Rlvl 58)
    Mancatcher, Qlvl 66 (Rlvl 66)
    Runic Talons, Qlvl 66 (Rlvl 66)
    Winged Axe, Qlvl 66 (Rlvl 66)

TC69
    Ataghan, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Bloodlord Skull, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Bramble Mitts, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Decapitator, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Diamond Bow, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Dimensional Shard, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Dream Spirit, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Fanged Knife, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Grand Matron Bow, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Guardian Crown, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Highland Blade, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Lich Wand, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Matriarchal Pike, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    MatriarchalJavelin, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Scissors Suwayyah, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Scourge, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Shillelah, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Spiderweb Sash, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Vortex Shield, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    War Spike, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 67)
    Wyrmhide, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Wyrmhide Boots, Qlvl 67 (Rlvl 59)
    Cryptic Sword, Qlvl 68 (Rlvl 68)
    Ghost Spear, Qlvl 68 (Rlvl 68)
    Hydraskull, Qlvl 68 (Rlvl 60)
    Luna, Qlvl 68 (Rlvl 60)
    Scarab Husk, Qlvl 68 (Rlvl 60)
    Balrog Blade, Qlvl 69 (Rlvl 69)
    Caduceus, Qlvl 69 (Rlvl 69)
    Ogre Maul, Qlvl 69 (Rlvl 69)
    Scarabshell Boots, Qlvl 69 (Rlvl 61)
    Vampirebone Gloves, Qlvl 69 (Rlvl 61)
    Vampirefang Belt, Qlvl 69 (Rlvl 61)

TC72
    Archon Staff, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    Champion Axe, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    Colossus Crossbow, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    Crusader Bow, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    Ghost Glaive, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    Legend Spike, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    War Pike, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 70)
    Wire Fleece, Qlvl 70 (Rlvl 62)
    Berserker Axe, Qlvl 71 (Rlvl 71)
    Champion Sword, Qlvl 71 (Rlvl 71)
    Legendary Mallet, Qlvl 71 (Rlvl 71)
    Blade Barrier, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Boneweave Boots, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Colossal Sword, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 72)
    Diamond Mail, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Hyperion, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Loricated Mail, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Mithril Coil, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Mythical Sword, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 72)
    Unearthed Wand, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 72)
    Vambraces, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 64)
    Ward Bow, Qlvl 72 (Rlvl 72)

TC75
    Armet, Qlvl 73 (Rlvl 65)
    Glorious Axe, Qlvl 73 (Rlvl 73)
    Great Poleaxe, Qlvl 73 (Rlvl 73)
    Winged Harpoon, Qlvl 73 (Rlvl 73)
    Hydra Bow, Qlvl 74 (Rlvl 74)
    Monarch, Qlvl 74 (Rlvl 66)
    Great Hauberk, Qlvl 75 (Rlvl 67)
    Thunder Maul, Qlvl 75 (Rlvl 75)

TC78
    Colossus Blade, Qlvl 76 (Rlvl 76)
    Demon Crossbow, Qlvl 76 (Rlvl 76)
    Demonhead, Qlvl 76 (Rlvl 68)
    Giant Thresher, Qlvl 76 (Rlvl 76)
    Troll Nest, Qlvl 76 (Rlvl 68)
    Balrog Skin, Qlvl 77 (Rlvl 69)
    Crusader Gauntlets, Qlvl 77 (Rlvl 69)
    Mirrored Boots, Qlvl 77 (Rlvl 69)
    Troll Belt, Qlvl 77 (Rlvl 69)
    Aegis, Qlvl 78 (Rlvl 70)
    Bone Visage, Qlvl 78 (Rlvl 70)
    Spired Helm, Qlvl 78 (Rlvl 70)

TC81
    Hellforged Plate, Qlvl 79 (Rlvl 71)
    Colossus Girdle, Qlvl 81 (Rlvl 73)
    Corona, Qlvl 81 (Rlvl 73)
    Kraken Shell, Qlvl 81 (Rlvl 73)
    Myrmidon Greaves, Qlvl 81 (Rlvl 73)
    Ogre Gauntlets, Qlvl 81 (Rlvl 73)

TC84
    Ward, Qlvl 82 (Rlvl 74)
    Lacquered Plate, Qlvl 84 (Rlvl 76)

TC87
    Archon Plate, Qlvl 85 (Rlvl 77)
    Shadow Plate, Qlvl 86 (Rlvl 78)
    Assuming the old Alvl algorithm, Clvl 90 or Ilvl 90 is enough for +3 skilltab on ammys. +3 skilltabs on gloves will vary.

11. somenick

somenick IncGamers Member

You note that CB works at full efficiency with ranged weapons, that's the old 25% full effifciency and not the new 10% efficiency, right?

12. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

If I understand you correctly, yes its at the 25% efficiency verses normal mobs or 12.5% against champions/uniques/bosses. Exactly the same as normal melee.

@Wangnala No, you cannot create a prismatic Rising Sun (the ilvl is too high), but it can drop normally. ATMA with the corrected monstats.txt (thanks RTB) has Hell Andariel with 556% MF as your best chance at 1:483

So, 500 Hell Andy runs should hopefully get you the Rising Sun (plus most of the other unique jewelery except the BKWB, SoJ and Mara's - the first two can drop but are unlikely, Maras can't drop until Hell Duriel).

@RTB Thanks for adding the TCs and qlvls. I was using the qlvls as listed on diabloii.nu/affixcalc which don't quite correspond to those you gave, but I'm hoping work using their calculations.

13. somenick

somenick IncGamers Member

You did. Thanks, great job with the addendum :thumbsup:

14. AlienBoyz

AlienBoyz IncGamers Member

I managed to shop a Hydra bow at level 71 - which based on the table that RTB gave makes perfect sense.

@yiuman - Based on the table by RTB does that change the levels for crafting that you mentioned in your helpful reply to my query?

15. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

I'm not sure. I used diabloii.nu/affixcalc to calculate which ilvls became available (and when I've quoted qlvls I've got it from there too). Hopefully the way they use qlvls in their calculations is correct for the values they have listed. Otherwise I'm not sure. I'm currently testing a new theory on how crafting might work (I had a brainwave yesterday but I could well be wrong). It would be easy to test if I had some V-bone gloves, or someone could send me the results of some greater blood glove crafting.

16. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

I'll do so, should I find some. The potential 15% CB on gloves looks damn juicy; just imagine if they had skills too.

17. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

I just gambled a pair, and crafted these:
    Code:
    Dire Grasp
    Vampirebone Gloves
    Defense: 100
    Durability: 14 of 14
    Required Strength: 50
    Required Level: 82
    Item Version: Expansion
    Item Level: 50
    Fingerprint: 0x7b1b5dc2
    +1 to Strength
    +20 to Life
    +53% Enhanced Defense
    Lightning Resist +30%
    4% Life stolen per hit
    14% Chance of Crushing Blow
    Level 1 Weaken (22/22 Charges)
    Odd thing: the level requirement as listed in ATMA is much higher than in-game; in game gives it as 61.

18. Brak

Brak IncGamers Member

So does anyone know if the ability to cube Unique/Set jewelry with bonus mods is restricted to jewelry in 1.07. Just curious if you were to use the sword of the leech recipe could you make a Headstriker with 7% LL, or maybe with the savage polearm recipe make a Pierre Tombale Couant with and extra 80% ED?

19. yiuman

yiuman IncGamers Member

The jewelry and other recipies work in different ways, so I'm fairly sure it wouldn't work for the other recipies. To explain a little more, in 1.07 the jewelry recipy works by getting a base ring/amulet with some resists which are not there as a prefix/sufix (this changed in 1.08 IIRC to be the same as the other recipies - I'd have to check the patch notes to be sure). As it has no prefix/sufix, it can therefore be any quality (unique/set/rare/magic). The 'of the leech' and 'savage' recipies have prefix/suffixs assigned to them and are therefore magical.

Hope that makes sense

20. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

1.07 Cube recipes

Code:
    1 perfect gem of each type + 1 amulet -> prismatic amulet
    Quality:
    Unique:	1  /1000
    Rare:	5  /1000
    Set:	8  /1000
    Magic:	986/1000
    Ilvl = [Clvl *.66] (truncate)
    Properties:
    +6-36% Cold resist
    +6-36% Fire resist
    +6-36% Lightning resist
    +6-36% Poison resist
    +6-36% Poison resist (yes, twice)
    Notes: Any quality amulet may be used

1 ring + 1 ruby + 1 exploding potions -> garnet ring
    Quality:
    Properties:
    +6-36% Fire resist
    Notes: Any quality ring may be used, as well as any quality ruby

1 ring + 1 sapphire + 1 thawing potions-> cobalt ring
    Quality:
    Properties:
    +6-36% Cold resist
    Notes: Any quality ring may be used, as well as any quality sapphire

1 ring + 2 topaz -> coral ring
    Quality:
    Properties:
    +6-36% Lightning resist
    Notes: Any quality ring may be used, as well as any quality topaz

1 ring + 1 emerald + 1 antidote potions -> viridian ring
    Quality:
    Properties:
    +6-36% Poison resist
    Notes: Any quality ring may be used, as well as any quality emerald

1 axe + 1 dagger -> throwing axe
    Quality:
    Unique:	1  /1000 (3x dur rare)
    Set:	8  /1000 (2x dur magic)
    Ilvl = 99
    Notes: That's any kind of axe with a Dagger, results in a Throwing Axe

1 spear + 1 arrow quiver -> javelins
    Ilvl = 99
    Notes: Any kind of Spear may be used, results in Javelins
    1 axe + 1 dagger -> throwing axe
    Quality:
    Magic:	1  /  30
    Sup.:	1  /  12
    Normal: rest
    Ilvl = 99
    Notes: That's any kind of axe with a Dagger, results in a Throwing Axe

1 spear + 1 arrow quiver -> javelins
    Magic:	1  /  30
    Sup.:	1  /  12
    Ilvl = 99
    Notes: Any kind of Spear may be used, results in Javelins

3 rings -> amulet
    Quality = Magic
    Ilvl = [Clvl * .75] (truncate)

3 amulets -> ring
    Quality = Magic

"3 chipped gems + 1 sword ->  magic, socketable long sword"
    Quality = Magic
    Properties:
    Socketed (3)
    Notes: While any kind of Sword may be used, always results in a Long Sword

1 magic small shield + 1 spiked club + 2 skulls -> small shield of spikes
    Quality = Magic
    Ilvl = [Clvl * .66] (truncate)
    Attacker takes dmg of (1-9)
    Socketed (1)
    Notes: Any quality Spiked Club and any quality skull may be used

4 health potion + 1 ruby + 1 magic sword -> long sword of the leech
    Quality = Magic
    (1-9)% Life leech
    Socketed (1)
    Notes: Any quality Ruby and any quality Health Potion may be used

1 diamond + 1 kriss + 1 staff + 1 belt -> savage bardiche
    Quality = Magic
    (76-96)% Enhanced Damage
    Notes: Any quality Diamond, any quality Kris, any type and quality Staff, and any type and quality Belt.

3 perfect gems of any type + 1 magic item -> 1 new magic item of the same type
    Quality = Magic
    Ilvl = 1

6 perfect skull + 1 rare item -> 1 low quality new rare item of the same type
    Quality = Rare
    Ilvl = max([Clvl * .4], [old_Ilvl * .4])
    Notes: Takes whichever is higher as new Ilvl

perfect skull + 1 rare item + stone of jordan-> 1 high quality new rare item of the same type
    Quality = Rare
    Ilvl = max([Clvl * .66], [old_Ilvl * .66])
    Notes: Takes whichever is higher as new Ilvl
    1.07 Crafting recipes
    Code:
    hitpower weapon -> Weapon + Jewel + Ort + sap
    8% chance of casting Slvl 5 Frost Nova when hit
    Attacker takes 5-10 dmg
    34-67% Enhanced dmg

blood boots -> Light Plate Boots + Jewel + Eld + rub
    1-4% Lifeleech
    +10-20 life
    +5-10 replenish life

blood gloves -> Heavy Gloves + Jewel + Tir + rub