Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Act III map problem plz help if you can

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Varock, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

Act III map problem plz help if you can

Well I ran into a slight problem. I am trying to take my lvl 23 skellimancer through Act III for the past 2 days but for some reason I can't continue. The problem is that there is not a flayer jungle attachment onto the geater marsh. I can see this as being a big problem. Do you guys have any idea on how I can fix this?

2. Snake

Snake IncGamers Member

Sometimes these kind of bugs happen. You can solf it by joining/creating a MP game. This will reroll the map. Just use the last waypoint and you will be on your way.

3. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

thx for the reply. I never knew that this could happen after all the years I have been playing it never happend once. Kinda odd but I now know I am not crazy :lol:

4. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Act 3 jungle areas have very weird maps sometimes. The etrance to Flayer Jungle is not always in Great Marsh, it can be in Spider Forest too. My barb who is in nm act 3 has funny map: entrance to Flayer Jungle is in Spider Forest, Great Marsh has a long dead-end and I found a little area which was part of Flayer Jungle there. The FJ wp was there too...

Go check Spider Forest once more. If that doesn't help, host a tcp/ip game. No one is needed to join it. That will reset your map

5. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

Quite often (a least 20% of the time in my experience), the Flayer Jungle does not connect to the Great Marsh but to the Spider Forest (leaving the Great Marsh as a dead end). Are you sure there was no connection between Spider Forest and Flayer Jungle?

EDIT: LprMan beat me to it.

6. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

Thx I will go back when I get home from school and check out the spider forest never seen the flayer jungle connect there but it just might I know I cleared the spider forest but don't think I saw the flayer. Another odd thing was that in the greater marsh all the exits lead to a dead end or into the spider forest so maybe it is in the spider forest and I missed it.