Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Act 5 Superunique MF Odds - SPF MFO

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Hammy, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Hammy

Hammy IncGamers Member

Act 5 Superunique MF Odds - SPF MFO

This is a spreadsheet I put together to look at the chances of getting any elite set/unique item after doing a number of A5SU runs at a defined MF value.

The document is protected to keep the formulas intact, but you can unprotect from the "Tools" menu it if you want to dabble. The purple cells can be edited to add in your name/build, MF%, and run count. Place an "X" next to the name of each superunique you hit on your run.

Technically, if you uncheck everything but Pindle, it will function for straight Pindle runs too.

It was developed for the purposes of the SPF MFO, so the point values for each item are listed. Disregard that for general running.

Disclaimer: I entered the drop odds by hand from ATMA updated for 1.13. Careful as I am, I am a human and there are likely a couple typos. Also, I am not a statistician, so if someone who knows more about probability than I do sees an error in my calculations, please send me a PM (with an explanation of what I did wrong) and I will correct it.

Thanks, and enjoy.

-Hammy

2. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat IncGamers Member

Re: Act 5 Superunique MF Odds - SPF MFO

Um, i'm terrible with abbrevations, do yo mind telling my for what does SU stand for?