Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

act 2 quest condition?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by paul leung, Jun 21, 2008.

1. paul leung

paul leung IncGamers Member

act 2 quest condition?

Do they change the quest condition?there 7 players in room,when 2 of the higher level chars just went to tal'tomb rightaway without doing snake valley and arcane,I got staff and ammy from other game but without acrane quest,while other from act1 straight away,but I 'heard' some players mention get quested while we all stay and wait in town only,hoping those 2 playes will do ammy quest first,is it a change in quest condition?

2. Arkansaw

Arkansaw Banned

Re: act 2 quest condition?

Not sure which quest you are referring to, but if those 2 players have the Canyon WP, chances are they have already smashed the altar (i.e. the ammy quest) to get into Arcane's sanctuary, and the red portal to get to Canyon.

When those players mentioned waiting in town to get quest, they probably refer to Duriel: as long as somebody who is eligible for the Duriel quest in that game goes ahead and do it, everyone else in the party will get the quest too....is this what you meant?

Btw, it is theoretically possible to get the Canyon WP without actually completing the Tainted Sun (ammy quest) and Summoner (arcane quest), you just can't take town portals to those areas

3. carnivore

carnivore IncGamers Member

Re: act 2 quest condition?

you just need a game where someone already has access to the palace (read: no guards in the way). the rest is walking.