Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Account Giveaway on East

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Fallen_62, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Fallen_62

Fallen_62 IncGamers Member

Account Giveaway on East

Due to the hacking of my account, and just lack of time, i am giving away my accounts... my friend gave me some of his accounts, so i am giving those away too...

anyway, the rules are:
    1. Only 1 account per person
    2. Pm me, dont put replies here
    3. I will change the pass to whatever you want, or i can put a neutral pass on it, so u can change it later
    4. there are 6 accounts (7 if u count the hacked one, and 8 if u count the one with a lvl 12 sorc on it), after the 6 are gone, if people want a little stuff, i can offer up the other two, but they dont have much stuff on them.
    5. of the 6, 4 i know for sure are non-ladder, 2 might have a few non-ladder and ladder, or full ladder, please specify which type u need...
    6. in the pm, tell me how long you have been playing d2 (not just lod, classic too), and i will decide who gets what account...
    7. i think that is all... if i find more i will know

Good luck

P.S. if this is the wrong spot, mods please move.

edit:1 ladder account is gone... already :scratch:
    edit2: both ladder accounts are gone, 1 NL is gone, and my low lvl ladder acct is gone... i have 3 more NL accounts (4 with the hacked one)

2. SmokeyTreats

SmokeyTreats IncGamers Member

If you don't mind me asking how did your acct get hacked?

3. Subpoena

Subpoena IncGamers Member

Ah, well, I've tried and tried to PM unsuccessfully, but your all full. So it goes. Sorry about the hacking. If you know what happened, you might want to add that to your post so others can avoid it. Best of luck in your non-Diablo endeavors! :thumbsup:

4. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

Well I have PM'd you, couple days back now, when you first posted, but you have no PM'd me back, guess you been bz or something :thumbsup:

5. Fallen_62

sorry, but i was busy (as phsycho guessed), and i have sent out the pms to all the people who pmed me, if they got an account or not... to all those that tried to pm me and said i was full, i am sorry... i went home from school, and i couldnt get on the net b/c of work... then i went to my gf's, hehe... like i said, no time for d2 anymore...

congrats to all who got an account, and sorry to all those who didnt

Fallen

6. SmokeyTreats

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup: :grrr:

7. Fallen_62

woops, sorry, didnt see that...

im not sure, but i think it was part of the email hack thing that was going around... where they somehow got ur pass from the email addy u registered or something like that... im not sure if bliz patched it or not...

8. SmokeyTreats

OIC, thanks for the reply. (seriously) :teeth:

9. BleedBlack

BleedBlack Banned

Well I pmed you but I don't know if you got it cause my comps on the fritz so I'm gonna go ahead and post my request here as well, if thats ok.

First off I'd like to say I'm sorry for your loss. I know you probally get fake sympathy but I myself have been hacked twice before and know how you feel.

I would like a account with ladder chars on it, or fully ladder (that is if there are any accounts left). I don't know how you decide who gets what. But I'd share the account with my brother, cousin, and 5 year old sister (all tho she doesn't really count, she just likes killing quill rats) so the account would be put to good use.

thank you for your time and I hope you have an account left.

10. Fallen_62

hehe, sorry for not seeing it earlier...

and for all those still looking for accounts, I AM OUT OF ACCOUNTS. i posted it above, but people seem to miss it ;) i have gotten several pm's in the last few days about accounts... i am sorry, but i am out (they were gone within the first 1/2 an hour or so)...

i say again... I AM OUT OF ACCOUNTS, PLEASE DONT PM ME ASKIGN OR DEMANDING AN ACCOUNT.

Thanks
    Fallen

P.S. congrats again to those that won accounts, and sorry to those who didnt...