Account banned???

japazo

Diabloii.Net Member
Account banned???

ok, so I got banned like 6 months ago or w/e when the new warden came out. I waited a long time to reinstall D2 and when I did everything was working fine. That was like 2 weeks ago. Ive been playing on the weekends mostly trying to get started again...so I was just running through some trade games and all the sudden I get booted and have to sign in again. SO I figured it was a temp ban for joining too fast. I waited like 20-30 mins and sign in again and it says my CD-Key is disabled from realm play yada yada yada. Its not [8] so it wasnt for any hacks or anything Im assuming. Is there something wrong with the servers right now or what? I havent done anything to get a perm ban! Im gonna be pissed if Blizz screws me over again. Just looking for some quick feedback and hoping its a server problem not a ban:sad2:

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
ok, so I got banned like 6 months ago or w/e when the new warden came out. I waited a long time to reinstall D2 and when I did everything was working fine. That was like 2 weeks ago. Ive been playing on the weekends mostly trying to get started again...so I was just running through some trade games and all the sudden I get booted and have to sign in again. SO I figured it was a temp ban for joining too fast. I waited like 20-30 mins and sign in again and it says my CD-Key is disabled from realm play yada yada yada. Its not [8] so it wasnt for any hacks or anything Im assuming. Is there something wrong with the servers right now or what? I havent done anything to get a perm ban! Im gonna be pissed if Blizz screws me over again. Just looking for some quick feedback and hoping its a server problem not a ban:sad2:
what number did you get?

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Email Blizzard, my friend done so.
Can you try evening signing on into a different gateway? To at least chat with the Blizz techs mods.

japazo

Diabloii.Net Member
I did email blizz...waiting on a reply! I can try west later to see if that'll work but its my CD-Key not my realm it seems. Ill give it a shot!

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, it takes about 3-5 days for them to reply sometimes. And even when they do, when they check up on the error or whatever it may be, they will usually tell you to wait from 1-14 days. Good luck on @West.

Claudio_G

Diabloii.Net Member
Im gonna be pissed if Blizz screws me over again. Just looking for some quick feedback and hoping its a server problem not a ban:sad2:
If it would be up to me I would ban each and every cheater forever and would not give anyone a second chance. If you cannot play legit, play single player please.

GG

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
common problem for Accedental bannings. If you were in a game with sum1 who WAS hacking or w/e - the bots and mods ick up on it. So they may not be purposely blaming you - If BN has Tech. proof IE: Data logs, prog. Logs ect) then they have proff, sry - - but if they just banned you for no reason, then they suck (again) and you just need a new key.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
common problem for Accedental bannings. If you were in a game with sum1 who WAS hacking or w/e - the bots and mods ick up on it. So they may not be purposely blaming you - If BN has Tech. proof IE: Data logs, prog. Logs ect) then they have proff, sry - - but if they just banned you for no reason, then they suck (again) and you just need a new key.
I doubt this very much. Otherwise a good portion of us would probably have been banned for failing to ask everyone in every game we ever went to if they had third party programs.