Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Absorb/resist %?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Richard-gm39, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Richard-gm39

Richard-gm39 IncGamers Member

Absorb/resist %?

Well i've been thinking about making a sorceress killing barb for a while, and was planning on using absorb equipment.

Should be able to get absorb light, cold and fire 50 %. I know resists relate to the perfect absorb %.

So, basically what i'm saying is how much resist all should i have (PR doesnt matter), and how much absorb should i have?

Thanks

2. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

I think you should ask this at the pvp forum. It's not a newbie question and I don't have an idea since I've never done pvp ;)

3. syphon45

syphon45 IncGamers Member

% absorb is capped at 40%, However you can get as much straight absorb as you want (i.e. from tgods, rising sun, etc)

You would probably want to get as much resistances as possible, and would want to stack cold resistance against cold sorcs.

4. Richard-gm39

Richard-gm39 IncGamers Member

Thanks for the replys, ill post at PvP forum
    I thought the idea of absorb was to let the other people damage you, so your absorb can work, and heal you. In this case i wouldnt want to stack my resists. :scratch:

5. syphon45

syphon45 IncGamers Member

To be able to heal from the attack you have to have lowered it enough to let straight absorb cancel it out. % absorb is capped at 40 so you can' theal with only % aborb alone. Hope this helps. :)