About to Cry

Parpyparpy

Diabloii.Net Member
About to Cry

Well I have an amazon and I have been trying to get her mana steal stuff for a few days now and finally my dream came true. I got 2 5% mana steal rings and 1 8% mana steal with +2 to all bow stats ammy all for a bunch of pgems. However when I was xferring these items battlenet crashed. All my gems are gone and now all my manasteal stuff is gone.. Why? Why did it have to crash at that one moment... why? (sorry this was a bit of a rant)

Anyways I am stilltrying to log onto bnet but cant, if anyone could offer me any advice on getting more mana an easier way or if someone could help me get some mana steal stuff on East that would be very helpful...

Parpyparpy said:
Well I have an amazon and I have been trying to get her mana steal stuff for a few days now and finally my dream came true. I got 2 5% mana steal rings and 1 8% mana steal with +2 to all bow stats ammy all for a bunch of pgems. However when I was xferring these items battlenet crashed. All my gems are gone and now all my manasteal stuff is gone.. Why? Why did it have to crash at that one moment... why? (sorry this was a bit of a rant)

Anyways I am stilltrying to log onto bnet but cant, if anyone could offer me any advice on getting more mana an easier way or if someone could help me get some mana steal stuff on East that would be very helpful...
It's unfortunate about the crash.

What level is your character? The reason I ask is that there are several options.

- Tir socketed armour/helm/shield

These give you +2 mana per kill. Helpful when you are using low levelled character.

- Eth socketed armour/helm/shield

These regenerate mana at 15%.

- Silkweaves/Frostburns

Both of these increase your maximum mana pool and are relatively cheap to acquire.

- Mavina's Belt

You need to be level 45 but it gives you 5% mana leech as well as 20% FRW.

Inu

Banned
Hmm... Make a Sorc, takes 1-2 days to level 80. Then do 2 and a half Meph runs and you will have better items than those you lost.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Just do some nightmare Andariel runs or something, you're bound to get a Manald Heal or two.
Any kind of run under that is good too.