Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

About the sound affects.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Extreem, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Extreem

Extreem IncGamers Member

About the sound affects.

I know this is a very early build and nothing is final, but did anyone else notice how when the barb hit something it sounded like "tap" "slap" "tap" "slap"? I think it should sound more like D2's sounds and be more like thuds. Anyone else?

2. Fizh

Fizh IncGamers Member

Re: About the sound affects.

Yes, i noticed that too, but it was only when he used his normal attack. The sounds to the attackskills were alot more powerful and coolsounding. Loved the sounds of the rocks crumbling when the barbarian was jumping around and smashed everything to pieces :)

I wouldnt worry too much about it, because i think you will be jumping and smashing must of the time :D

3. Klumpeduns

Klumpeduns IncGamers Member

I have to agree. I loved the sounds from the barbarian. Especially when he does that jump attack. So maybe it's just a good thing if the normal attacks sounds a bit whimpy. It will just add to the effect of making the special attacks feeling all the more powerful and entertaining. I'll go practicing jump-attacking like that IRL now. ;)

4. Slevinn

Slevinn IncGamers Member

I personally like the D1 sound effects. I believe the gold dropping sound FX on the D3 trailer was the same as D1? I may be mistaken. Maybe it was D2? I swear D1 though. I love the sound of a staff hitting a demon in D2. That cracking sound.. Its music to my ears.

5. Bertis

Bertis IncGamers Member

*WHACK* *Imp cries a deathly scream as he spins through the air and sprays a gushing circle of blood*

Love it...