Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

About the inventory

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Titanium man, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Titanium man

Titanium man IncGamers Member

About the inventory

Hello, i am new here, i have just a single simple question :
    a long time ago, when i played to Diablo II, i have found a special MOD or thing like this, wich double the size of the inventory. I recently reinstall Diablo II but i have lost this cheat mode and forgoten how use it. Is there someone to give me the method ? A link to the patch or thing like this ? I have Diablo 2 LOD 10s version. Thanks.

2. IntelligentX

IntelligentX IncGamers Member

I am not sure if this topic is suitable to talk in here or not, but I think the Single Player Forum can help you.
    BTW welcome :smiley:

3. Titanium man

Titanium man IncGamers Member

Thanks, i was not sure about the good topic, so i'll go to the single player one, I hope someone have the solution and post here :)

4. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Hi Titanium man,

The Phrozen Keep is a mod specialty site that may (or may not) have what you're looking for. Mods for D2 are not particularly popular here (although there are a couple of exceptions) due to the effects they can have on our trading community.

Please respect our forum rules should you decide to involve yourself with our Single Player Trading section.

5. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Members of the SPF tend to loathe when questions about "where do I find this mod" get passed over to them. They consider themselves to be the same as battle.net...just without all the cheating and stupid people. I don't think this question will go over well there. Dredd's link to the Keep is probably a better bet.

6. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

Although this is not the mod you are looking for , go over to the single player forum and check the thread on atma(a muling program for people that play single player). This may be of some use to you.

Also thegiantturtle is right about it not beeing the best idea to ask about mods in the single player forum.

7. IntelligentX

IntelligentX IncGamers Member

Alright thanks, cause I seldom surf the SPF :laugh:

8. durrutti

durrutti IncGamers Member

on a unrelated note is there any good mods for d2 since I kinda lost interest in d2 waithing for ladder reset? is eastern sun any good?